How do I add friends to my friends list?
Please do the following steps:
1. Go to Clubs & Friends tab and then click on Members
2. Search for other Stardoll members in the Search box
3. When you click on the name of a member, you come to her/his Suite
4. When you have found someone you would like to add to your friends list, click on the Add as friend icon above or under the Suite
5. Write a message and choose \"Send Request\"
6. If and when that friend accepts your request he or she will be your friend and appear on your friends list.
Please note that there is a limit of 2000 friends.
Last updated: 2013-02-01 14:53:51
ALL ARTICLES ON Friends
- What is a Stardoll broadcast message?
- How do I add friends to my friends list?
- How do I recognize the staff of Stardoll.com?
- How do I invite friends to join Stardoll?
- I invited a friend and they have already set up their Stardoll account? Where are my 5 Starpoints?
- How Does Stardoll Chat Work?
- How do I buy a present for my friend?
- How can I add friends to my best friends list?
- How to unblock a blocked user?
- What are Parties and Open Parties?
- How can I sell an item to my friend?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog