How does the chat work?
You can invite any of your friends into your Suite to hang out and chat or accept invitations to do the same at their place. Everything that happens in the Suite during a chat looks exactly the same to both stardolls.
1. You can invite a friend to chat from the list of friends that are online. Click on the Chat tab on the bottom of the page, choose a friend and click on the Suite chat tab.
2. While chatting and hanging out in a Suite, you and your friend can play with your clothes and all your other stuff. You can save the room with all the changes you two have made, or don't save and it will go back to exactly the way it was before the Chat session started. Together you can do makeovers, style each others dolls, re-decorate the rooms or just and chat to your hearts content!
3. If you want to leave the chat, just click on the pink cross.
Last updated: 2014-04-09 14:08:02
ALL ARTICLES ON Friends
- What is a Stardoll broadcast message?
- How do I add friends to my friends list?
- How do I recognize the staff of Stardoll.com?
- How do I invite friends to join Stardoll?
- I invited a friend and they have already set up their Stardoll account? Where are my 5 Starpoints?
- How does the chat work?
- How do I buy a gift for my friend?
- How can I add friends to my best friends list?
- How do I unblock another stardoll?
- What are Parties and Open Parties?
- How can I sell an item to my friend?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog