How does the chat work?
You can invite any of your friends to your Suite to hang out and chat. Everything that happens in the Suite during a chat looks exactly the same to both stardolls.
1. You can invite a friend to chat from your list of online friends. Click on the Chat tab on the bottom of the page, choose a friend and click on the Suite chat tab.
2. While chatting and hanging out in a Suite, you and your friend can play with your clothes and all your other stuff.
You can save the room with all the changes you two have made, or don't save and it will go back to exactly the way it was before the Chat session started. Together you can do makeovers, style each others dolls, re-decorate the rooms or just hang out and chat!
3. If you want to leave the chat, just click the X.
Last updated: 2014-10-08 09:53:58
ALL ARTICLES ON Friends
- What is a broadcast message?
- How do I add friends?
- How do I recognize Stardoll staff?
- How do I invite friends to join Stardoll?
- I invited a friend and they have already set up their Stardoll account? Where are my 5 Starpoints?
- How does the chat work?
- How do I buy a gift for my friend?
- How can I add friends to my best friends list?
- How do I unblock someone?
- What are parties?
- How can I sell an item to my friend?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog