How do I report bad behavior on Stardoll?
In all our community features such as but not limited to Friends, Blog, Guestbook and Album, you can click on Show options tool and then the purple exclamation mark, to report a member and fill out the reason for reporting. If a user behaves badly in the chat please send us the report by clicking on the purple exclamation mark in the chat window. StarDesigns can be reported by clicking on the purple exclamation mark next to the StarDesigned item.
Help us in making Stardoll a safe and fun site by reporting other users only when they have broken the Stardoll ONE-STOP rules. It is important to report the right object for the correct reason. Making false reports or any other abuse of this function may result in termination of your account.
Stardoll takes all reports seriously and we will do our best to review your reports within one (1) working day. If we consider that there has been a breach of the Stardoll ONE-STOP rules the post(s) will be removed and further actions may be taken and/or the user warned or deleted. You will not be contacted by Stardoll again in this matter unless we have follow up questions or are not able to handle your report. If you are unhappy with our action you are welcome to contact us again.
Note that you can also block/unblock a user from sending you messages by choosing block user under Group in your Friend's list.
Last updated: 2013-02-12 10:29:28
ALL ARTICLES ON Rules & Safety
- Is Stardoll a safe site?
- Is it safe to use online payment at Stardoll?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Why can't I upload my own pictures to MyPage?
- Why do you ask for my email address?
- Why do you ask for my parents' email address?
- What is inappropriate content?
- Why do asterisks (****) appear in my text?
- Help! I have been hacked...
- Do chain letters or cheats work?
- Stardoll Etiquette - our One-Stop Rules
- Image upload rules
- How do I report bad behavior on Stardoll?
- Guide to Socialising Online & Cybersafety Help Button!
- Phishing sites
- UKCCIS Click Clever, Click Safe Campaign
- Do you need help?
- Tips to feel safe online
- Stardoll & the Police
- My friend/another user asks me to share accounts?
- What is Callie's Crew?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog