With her fantastic suite, she’s done wonders with affordable materials found in the suite shop. I love how she’s mixed and matched different colours and textures and her rooms transport you to somewhere hot and exotic!
But the best thing about her suite is that it’s utterly brilliant, yet affordable. Not only is her suite so creative, she was a non-superstar for most of the time she was furnishing it – yet you would never notice! She’s shown that you don’t necessarily need to pile on the LE décor for your suite to look amazing!
What inspired you when working on your suite?
I had the idea of creating an Eastern, Oriental and African themed Suite, as I have always loved the vibrant and rich textures and colours from these ethnic cultures, and I did some research for ideas aswell.
Do you have any tips for non-superstars decorating their suites?
Think it through as much as possible before you start on a particular room. Use what you have, but make sure it fits with the theme.
Above all, enjoy the creative experience!
Pics via stardoll.com
- katlow77 Posting yang ditam…: "Thinking Critically"
- CharmingStar Posting yang ditam…: "The Right Necklace"
- Live4Selena Posting yang ditam…: "Chocolate Lava Mug Cake"
- Moosycakes22 Posting yang ditam…: "Advice for New Players!"
- ecf97 Posting yang ditam…: "Mirror Mirror On The Wall, Am I Pretty?"
- Snerfy16 Posting yang ditam…: "A Shrine to A. A. Milne"
- starlight_071114 Posting yang ditam…: "Bonjour Bizou!"
- Real.StarGirl15 Posting yang ditam…: "Cosy Winter Boots"
- lilrosamae18 Posting yang ditam…: "The Chicken And The Egg"
- VampireLady3325 Posting yang ditam…: "Long Distance Friendship - Can it Work?"
- AlwaysMissLace Posting yang ditam…: "Spreading Happiness 😊"
- midnightmonkey620 Posting yang ditam…: "Chanel Tribute"
- 2010vampire Posting yang ditam…: "Those People..."
- Fizzy_Popz Posting yang ditam…: "Getting Through The Worst"