TREND ALERT: Prom Season!
"How about this big Poofy Ballgown? How about a tight short dress? ..does this dress make me look short?"..Ooh, It's that time of year again! PROM SEASON! For many of us, this is an exciting time.. getting to try on beautiful gowns, window shopping, and crashing Macy's dressing rooms with your friends. However; there's a lot more that goes into Prom shopping than you think!
After setting a price range for yourself, there are two factors when choosing your evening gown: color and style. Now.. you can't just pick any color you like for your dress. It has to suit you. Find your undertone. Cooler skintones can pull of blue, green, white, and other pastel colored gowns. Warm undertones work best with warm colors; reds, oranges, dark greens, etc.
Next, choose what type of gown you feel most confident in. Perhaps you would like a short gown as opposed to a long poofy ballgown. There are plenty of different gowns to choose from.. one with slits, one with a train, a fitted or a ballgown! Think about the type of earrings you may wear. Big earrings suit simple, strapless, and classy gowns.
Here are some of our favorite dollies pulling off gorgeous gowns! Take note in their color and style chooses for body type. Pic credit to www.stardoll.com!
- lilrosamae18 Posting yang ditam…: "The Chicken And The Egg"
- VampireLady3325 Posting yang ditam…: "Long Distance Friendship - Can it Work?"
- ecf97 Posting yang ditam…: "TAG: When I First Joined"
- AlwaysMissLace Posting yang ditam…: "Spreading Happiness 😊"
- katlow77 Posting yang ditam…: "Your Questions, Answered"
- Moosycakes22 Posting yang ditam…: "LE Decor Picks!"
- CharmingStar Posting yang ditam…: "Say Hello!"
- Live4Selena Posting yang ditam…: "One Item Challenge News"
- midnightmonkey620 Posting yang ditam…: "Chanel Tribute"
- 2010vampire Posting yang ditam…: "Those People..."
- Snerfy15 Posting yang ditam…: "Street Fashion"
- starlight_071114 Posting yang ditam…: "2017 Fashion Trends"
- Fizzy_Popz Posting yang ditam…: "Getting Through The Worst"