TREND ALERT: Prom Season!
"How about this big Poofy Ballgown? How about a tight short dress? ..does this dress make me look short?"..Ooh, It's that time of year again! PROM SEASON! For many of us, this is an exciting time.. getting to try on beautiful gowns, window shopping, and crashing Macy's dressing rooms with your friends. However; there's a lot more that goes into Prom shopping than you think!
After setting a price range for yourself, there are two factors when choosing your evening gown: color and style. Now.. you can't just pick any color you like for your dress. It has to suit you. Find your undertone. Cooler skintones can pull of blue, green, white, and other pastel colored gowns. Warm undertones work best with warm colors; reds, oranges, dark greens, etc.
Next, choose what type of gown you feel most confident in. Perhaps you would like a short gown as opposed to a long poofy ballgown. There are plenty of different gowns to choose from.. one with slits, one with a train, a fitted or a ballgown! Think about the type of earrings you may wear. Big earrings suit simple, strapless, and classy gowns.
Here are some of our favorite dollies pulling off gorgeous gowns! Take note in their color and style chooses for body type. Pic credit to www.stardoll.com!
- loz12345 Posting yang ditam…: " Common Makeup Mistakes"
- ecf97 Posting yang ditam…: "Sprucing Up Your Space! "
- Live4Selena Posting yang ditam…: "Monthly Playlist / Q&A ft. lindaeileen!"
- starlight_071114 Posting yang ditam…: "Cheaper Alternatives"
- VampireLady33 Posting yang ditam…: "Wish I knew - Elementary School"
- katlow77 Posting yang ditam…: "Remember Me?"
- madmadeleine62 Posting yang ditam…: "Support Science"
- midnightmonkey620 Posting yang ditam…: "Festival Fashion"
- AlwaysMissLace Posting yang ditam…: "COMING SOON ♥"
- CharmingStar Posting yang ditam…: "How to combat Bullying w/ ecf97"
- Moosycakes22 Posting yang ditam…: "For Those Who Are Struggling"
- Snerfy16 Posting yang ditam…: "Make Today the Day You Make a Doll's Day"