- Earlier this week we reported that Rihanna and Ashton Kutcher are having a romance. Rihanna talks for the first time about the romance, she's saying that all the rumours are just rumours! Rihanna is right now in London to promote her debut on the screen in the movie "Battleship." Meanwhile, British and American newspapers are filled with information about a romance between the pop star and actor Ashton Kutcher. But at a press conference yesterday, she made clear that she's still single. Rihanna became defensive when a British reporter asked her: "I just wondered if you are as happy in your private life, and will we see a certain Mr. Ashton Kutcher perhaps making a trip over here?" Rihanna responded: "I'm happy and I'm single, if that's what you're really asking." (dailymail)
Photo: Getty Images
Lizzie McGuire’s Hilary Duff’s a mom! The 24-year-old actress and her hubbie Mike Comrie welcomed their baby boy named Luca Cruz Comrie on Tuesday. Us Weekly. Even the White House Staff appreciates a good mani-pedi: Luxury cosmetics line Le Metier de Beaute was reportedly paid by the Obama campaign to release a collection of Obama branded polishes—in red, white, and blue of course. ELLE. American Idol is getting a makeover: First Tommy Hilfiger joined the show as “image advisor,” and now Idol is debuting a new clothing line, Authentic Icon (AI), in partnership with Kohl’s. People Stylewatch. If you’re dying to shop that favorite overseas boutique online, you may be in luck: The new website Shoptiques allows readers to do just that (it even cleverly organizes the shops by neighborhood!). Paris, anyone? Stylecaster. If you’re wondering what Mischa Barton’s been doing since The O.C., she’s been trying to break into the fashion industry. After launching a line of handbags in 2008, Barton is now releasing a new line of apparel, cosmetics, accessories, and bath products called “Mischa’s Place.” Huffington Post.
- Back in November, Anne Hathaway announced her engagement to long-time boyfriend, Adam Shulman! We were thrilled for her, it seems like she finally found a nice guy. However, for some reason Anne and Adam are putting off their wedding until October 2013. From the time of her engagement, that's 2 years! Why are they waiting so long? Apparently Anne has become a "bridezilla" which is now causing friction between her and Adam's family. One source reveals, "she and Adam are fighting over the size of the wedding. Anne wants it to be small and intimate, while Adam’s family has a potential guest list of over 200 people.” As a star, "Anne is used to getting whatever she wants so having to compromise with Adam's family has not been easy. It's caused a lot of tension in their relationship." We really hope they can work out these problems, they seem perfect for each other! (celebitchy)
- 79hamzuk Yayınlanan yazı: "Liseye Başlayacaklar İçin Öneriler"
- 68JimJarket Yayınlanan yazı: "LadySuuu'DAN STİL ÖNERİLERİ"
- 77VVVRUVVV25 Yayınlanan yazı: "Konserler!"
- 34CuteKench Yayınlanan yazı: "Choker Tasarlamak!"
- 52purple_pinar Yayınlanan yazı: "Yaz Tatili Nasıl Geçti?"
- 54karizmatik32 Yayınlanan yazı: "MSW - 2014"
- 57HANNAH..POPSTAR21 Yayınlanan yazı: "BASICS"
- 39HappyKeytChick Yayınlanan yazı: "Yeni Bebek Jessie J"
- 83taha.1998.alic Yayınlanan yazı: "Stardoll Sosyal Medyada"