- Earlier this week we reported that Rihanna and Ashton Kutcher are having a romance. Rihanna talks for the first time about the romance, she's saying that all the rumours are just rumours! Rihanna is right now in London to promote her debut on the screen in the movie "Battleship." Meanwhile, British and American newspapers are filled with information about a romance between the pop star and actor Ashton Kutcher. But at a press conference yesterday, she made clear that she's still single. Rihanna became defensive when a British reporter asked her: "I just wondered if you are as happy in your private life, and will we see a certain Mr. Ashton Kutcher perhaps making a trip over here?" Rihanna responded: "I'm happy and I'm single, if that's what you're really asking." (dailymail)
Photo: Getty Images
Lizzie McGuire’s Hilary Duff’s a mom! The 24-year-old actress and her hubbie Mike Comrie welcomed their baby boy named Luca Cruz Comrie on Tuesday. Us Weekly. Even the White House Staff appreciates a good mani-pedi: Luxury cosmetics line Le Metier de Beaute was reportedly paid by the Obama campaign to release a collection of Obama branded polishes—in red, white, and blue of course. ELLE. American Idol is getting a makeover: First Tommy Hilfiger joined the show as “image advisor,” and now Idol is debuting a new clothing line, Authentic Icon (AI), in partnership with Kohl’s. People Stylewatch. If you’re dying to shop that favorite overseas boutique online, you may be in luck: The new website Shoptiques allows readers to do just that (it even cleverly organizes the shops by neighborhood!). Paris, anyone? Stylecaster. If you’re wondering what Mischa Barton’s been doing since The O.C., she’s been trying to break into the fashion industry. After launching a line of handbags in 2008, Barton is now releasing a new line of apparel, cosmetics, accessories, and bath products called “Mischa’s Place.” Huffington Post.
- Back in November, Anne Hathaway announced her engagement to long-time boyfriend, Adam Shulman! We were thrilled for her, it seems like she finally found a nice guy. However, for some reason Anne and Adam are putting off their wedding until October 2013. From the time of her engagement, that's 2 years! Why are they waiting so long? Apparently Anne has become a "bridezilla" which is now causing friction between her and Adam's family. One source reveals, "she and Adam are fighting over the size of the wedding. Anne wants it to be small and intimate, while Adam’s family has a potential guest list of over 200 people.” As a star, "Anne is used to getting whatever she wants so having to compromise with Adam's family has not been easy. It's caused a lot of tension in their relationship." We really hope they can work out these problems, they seem perfect for each other! (celebitchy)
- Minusta tuntuu joskus, etten todellakaan tiedä, millainen ihminen haluaisin olla. Olisinko kiltti naapurintyttö - vai rajumpi, elämänhaluinen teini? Stardollissa on helppoa: tyyliä voi vaihtaa nopeasti ja kätevästi rokkaripunkkarista kilttiin enkeliin tai muodikkaaseen tyyliin. Oikeassa elämässä se ei ole ihan niin kätevää...
Photo: Getty Images
There’s a thing movie stars do, both on red carpets and in editorials, where they line the inner corners of their eyes with just the right amount of shimmer. Since professional makeup artists are the ones actually doing it, it’s no wonder it’s near impossible to replicate at home. I’ve tried shimmering eyeshadows, creams and even sparkling blush to try and get that Blake Lively effect. Unfortunately, it always ends up smudged, or making my nose glisten instead of my eyes brighten. In eighth grade, the only makeup I wore was a Hard Candy eyeliner, in pink glitter. So when Dolce & Gabbana’s spring shimmer eyeliner landed on my desk the other day, I was flooded with nostalgia first and a sense of, “Yeah right,” second. But since it’s Dolce (and neutral, instead of pink), I swept it on and voila, it gave me Lively eyes (pun intended) in one fell swoop. It’s not messy, it’s not even noticeable, it just give the right amount of bright which, come spring, is pretty much all you want from your makeup.
- It seems that Lilo really is making a comeback! It was just confirmed that Lindsay will guest star on the final episode of Season 3 of Glee! She's not playing any special character- no crazy student or weird teacher, instead she will play herself! That can't be too hard right? Lilo will serve as a guest judge for Nationals! Will she vote in favor of the New Directions? We can't wait to find out! This will be Lindsay second biggest TV appearance this year after guest hosting SNL, before that she hasn't appeared on TV since 2008. Guesting on Glee seems like a good choice for Lilo, it will bring her a younger fan base and help her to (slowly) start again. Not many people get this many chances, Lindsay! Don't screw it up! (tvline)
- Ever wonder why your favorite TV high school crushes like Chace Craword and Paul Wesley look so good and not like the dorky high school guys you encounter in the halls? Well, it's because they are way older than your average 16 year old. Most of these guys are in their 20s, some even are older than 30! Click on the pics to find out which high school hottie is older than you thought!
- 58santsuli Lue myös: "Kevään 2013 muotia! "
- 50Miru-smile Lue myös: "Bikinit kesäksi"
- 58Candy-8- Lue myös: "Sisustusta"
- 43ekomodel17 Lue myös: "Design-hiukset"
- 29SammiLiana Lue myös: "Keväistä tyyliä!"
- 30Anna-Abreu18 Lue myös: "Kesä "
- 28Wings Lue myös: "Kiitos kaikesta! "
- 83Meude23 Lue myös: "Varokaa huijareita!!"
- 57__LoVe_AnGeL__17 Lue myös: "Kevätasu ♥"
- 76lumilintu20 Lue myös: "Bloggailusta"
- 71essi129 Lue myös: "Must have!"
- 54Tehosekoitin15 Lue myös: "Kesäinen huone!"
- 52Kaija1115 Lue myös: "Bileasupostaus"
- 74TiaraCornelia13 Lue myös: "Kesäinen meikki"
- 51skating123 Lue myös: "Meikkejä :)"
- 80ihq_niisku Lue myös: "Tee se itse -kengät"
- 45SiSu00 Lue myös: "Asuja :)"