- Earlier this week we reported that Rihanna and Ashton Kutcher are having a romance. Rihanna talks for the first time about the romance, she's saying that all the rumours are just rumours! Rihanna is right now in London to promote her debut on the screen in the movie "Battleship." Meanwhile, British and American newspapers are filled with information about a romance between the pop star and actor Ashton Kutcher. But at a press conference yesterday, she made clear that she's still single. Rihanna became defensive when a British reporter asked her: "I just wondered if you are as happy in your private life, and will we see a certain Mr. Ashton Kutcher perhaps making a trip over here?" Rihanna responded: "I'm happy and I'm single, if that's what you're really asking." (dailymail)
Photo: Getty Images
Lizzie McGuire’s Hilary Duff’s a mom! The 24-year-old actress and her hubbie Mike Comrie welcomed their baby boy named Luca Cruz Comrie on Tuesday. Us Weekly. Even the White House Staff appreciates a good mani-pedi: Luxury cosmetics line Le Metier de Beaute was reportedly paid by the Obama campaign to release a collection of Obama branded polishes—in red, white, and blue of course. ELLE. American Idol is getting a makeover: First Tommy Hilfiger joined the show as “image advisor,” and now Idol is debuting a new clothing line, Authentic Icon (AI), in partnership with Kohl’s. People Stylewatch. If you’re dying to shop that favorite overseas boutique online, you may be in luck: The new website Shoptiques allows readers to do just that (it even cleverly organizes the shops by neighborhood!). Paris, anyone? Stylecaster. If you’re wondering what Mischa Barton’s been doing since The O.C., she’s been trying to break into the fashion industry. After launching a line of handbags in 2008, Barton is now releasing a new line of apparel, cosmetics, accessories, and bath products called “Mischa’s Place.” Huffington Post.
- Back in November, Anne Hathaway announced her engagement to long-time boyfriend, Adam Shulman! We were thrilled for her, it seems like she finally found a nice guy. However, for some reason Anne and Adam are putting off their wedding until October 2013. From the time of her engagement, that's 2 years! Why are they waiting so long? Apparently Anne has become a "bridezilla" which is now causing friction between her and Adam's family. One source reveals, "she and Adam are fighting over the size of the wedding. Anne wants it to be small and intimate, while Adam’s family has a potential guest list of over 200 people.” As a star, "Anne is used to getting whatever she wants so having to compromise with Adam's family has not been easy. It's caused a lot of tension in their relationship." We really hope they can work out these problems, they seem perfect for each other! (celebitchy)
Hi ihr Lieben :)
Der Frühling ist da & auch die Grillsaison steht in den Startlöchern. Für viele gehört ein Nudelsalat zum Grillen als Beilage dazu, wäre da nicht die Problematik mit den Kalorien (Mayonnaise *wein*). Gerade wenn man sich aus dem Schlemmer-Winter auf die perfekte Bikini-Figur hinarbeiten will, kommt da meist immer etwas in die Quere.
Guten Tag,scheint so als würde stardoll dieses Frühjahr einige Veränderungen anstreben. Zuerst die neuen Möglichkeiten beim Abschminken und jetzt noch die sogenannte Wunschliste.
Photo: Getty Images
There’s a thing movie stars do, both on red carpets and in editorials, where they line the inner corners of their eyes with just the right amount of shimmer. Since professional makeup artists are the ones actually doing it, it’s no wonder it’s near impossible to replicate at home. I’ve tried shimmering eyeshadows, creams and even sparkling blush to try and get that Blake Lively effect. Unfortunately, it always ends up smudged, or making my nose glisten instead of my eyes brighten. In eighth grade, the only makeup I wore was a Hard Candy eyeliner, in pink glitter. So when Dolce & Gabbana’s spring shimmer eyeliner landed on my desk the other day, I was flooded with nostalgia first and a sense of, “Yeah right,” second. But since it’s Dolce (and neutral, instead of pink), I swept it on and voila, it gave me Lively eyes (pun intended) in one fell swoop. It’s not messy, it’s not even noticeable, it just give the right amount of bright which, come spring, is pretty much all you want from your makeup.
LERNE UNSERE STARBLOGGER KENNEN
- 70didi1888113 Beitrag: "Haartipps"
- 90_Krissi Beitrag: "Shop: Topshop"
- 64SarahPeach22 Beitrag: "Style der Woche"
- 47MissAshleyT_12 Beitrag: "Was haltet ihr von..."
- 68Miss_Tascha Beitrag: "Boys at Stardoll?"
- 52MissSchweiz2018 Beitrag: "Talentierte Dolls"
- 40TheNicolex33 Beitrag: "Sicher auf Stardoll!"
- 51LoughtingOfLoud16 Beitrag: "Bedruckte Jeans"
- 45Wheyla Beitrag: "Stardoll Academy?"
- 54meisenberg Beitrag: "♥Shoppingtipp♥ (3)"
- 38ansusu15 Beitrag: "Tipps&Ticks gegen Pickel♥"
- 45eli-hot-or-not Beitrag: "Real Faces"
- 59jovana8 Beitrag: "Mobbing"
- 91Angel_of_HIM22 Beitrag: "Wusstest du... ? (1)"
- 75a_ashleyfan_a Beitrag: "Gewinner des zweiten Wettbewerbs"
- 78shrekine Beitrag: "Animal Prints "
- 90PinkDreamGirl20 Beitrag: "MakeUp passend zum Outfit"