What are the different categories of the achievements?
Core - achieved by completing various introductory and fundamental challenges on Stardoll. Collect - achieved by ownership of a certain number of items at one specific moment, the member will keep his/her awards even if he/she will sell anything after reaching the limit. Competitions - achieved by winning Stardoll’s global competitions where all members have had a chance to win. Sell - achieved by selling items in StarBazaar, both own designs and items bought in shop including the gift shop. Social - achieved by activity in community features such as number of members in the user’s own club, certain number of friends. Some social achievements are unavailable for Kidsafe members. Design - achieved by designing and buying items from in the 4 StarDesign Studios. (StarDesign Fashion, StarDesign Interior, StarDesign Jewelry, StarDesign Hair).
Last updated: 2013-01-31 10:00:09
अचीव्मन्ट के बारे में सभी आर्टिकल
- What are Achievements?
- What is the top shelf?
- How do I move awards to the top shelf?
- How do I change which awards appear on the top shelf?
- How many awards can I put on my top shelf?
- How do I know how to complete an achievement?
- How can I measure my progress?
- How do I know when I've gotten a new award?
- Why can't I put my awards in my suite?
- I just got an achievement when I wasn't even trying. Why did that happen?
- Why have you introduced Achievements?
- Can everyone see all my awards?
- What are the different categories of the achievements?
- How many times can I complete an achievement?
- Can I purchase an achievement award?
- Can I skip one achievement and jump to another one?
- I accomplished achievements before the achievement system was released. Do they count?
- Do I keep my awards if I am no longer a Superstar?
- I am a KidSafe member - can I complete the achievements?