- Ajattelin kirjoitella vähän tämän talven/syksyn muodista. :-) Muodissa on miehekkäiden ja naisellisten asujen sekoittelu, kerrospukeutuminen ja villahuivit.
- First of all we just want to say how jealous we are of Emma Watson this week, who was so excited about this bespoke Burberry jacket she tweeted about it. We completely understand why. Its amazing! Emma is not the only fashionista whose wardrobe we are dying for this week. Have a look at who else has been styling on the streets lately.
- Lots of celebrities should take a lesson from Ashlee Simpson! Not only do we get inspired by Ashlee's amazing style every time we see her out and about, but she has such a great attitude too! She got caught by the paps yesterday while shopping at the Grove in Hollywood. Instead of getting irritated and trying to hide from the cameras, she made the best out of the situation. Ashlee smiled and laughed and had fun with the cameras and then just plain ignored them. The best thing to do! Love her whole look too!
- The 7th Annual CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund Awards Dinner was held last night at Skylight Soho in NYC. There were many fashion IT girls on the red carpet, like Alexa Chung, Leighton Meester and Kim Kardashian, but there was one clear favourite fashion darling! Carey Muligan was styled and dressed to perfection! She is just too cute for words! Take a look and vote for your favorite dress!
- Police in Oxfordshire, England are on the hunt for a couple who grabbed a rare first edition of a "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" book from the Creative Arts Gallery in Woodstock! The sneaky couple were caught on CCTV, stealing the book while the gallery's tour guide was distracted by a group. There were only 300 of these special editions ever published, so the book is worth up to $9 000, probably more now that the Harry Potter series is finished and the latest movie is out! How can people be so bad?! (Source: Wenn)
Mortal Kiss The Online Reading Adventure may have ended...
...but Stardoll keeps the Creative Writing Alive!
For some Mortal Kiss Club Members a Black Wolf left a message in their Suites!
Stardoll MK Club members got creative and told us How they went Missing from Winter Mill's ever dwindling Population! See the Weekly Winning Stories inside!
A New Winner Every Week On Stardoll!
- 58santsuli Lue myös: "Kevään 2013 muotia! "
- 58Candy-8- Lue myös: "Sisustusta"
- 30Anna-Abreu18 Lue myös: "Kesä "
- 28Wings Lue myös: "Kiitos kaikesta! "
- 88Meude23 Lue myös: "Varokaa huijareita!!"
- 76lumilintu20 Lue myös: "Bloggailusta"
- 54Tehosekoitin15 Lue myös: "Kesäinen huone!"
- 52Kaija1116 Lue myös: "Bileasupostaus"
- 77TiaraCornelia13 Lue myös: "Kesäinen meikki"
- 51skating123 Lue myös: "Meikkejä :)"
- 80ihq_niisku Lue myös: "Tee se itse -kengät"
- 45SiSu00 Lue myös: "Asuja :)"