- First of all we just want to say how jealous we are of Emma Watson this week, who was so excited about this bespoke Burberry jacket she tweeted about it. We completely understand why. Its amazing! Emma is not the only fashionista whose wardrobe we are dying for this week. Have a look at who else has been styling on the streets lately.
- Police in Oxfordshire, England are on the hunt for a couple who grabbed a rare first edition of a "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" book from the Creative Arts Gallery in Woodstock! The sneaky couple were caught on CCTV, stealing the book while the gallery's tour guide was distracted by a group. There were only 300 of these special editions ever published, so the book is worth up to $9 000, probably more now that the Harry Potter series is finished and the latest movie is out! How can people be so bad?! (Source: Wenn)
- Lots of celebrities should take a lesson from Ashlee Simpson! Not only do we get inspired by Ashlee's amazing style every time we see her out and about, but she has such a great attitude too! She got caught by the paps yesterday while shopping at the Grove in Hollywood. Instead of getting irritated and trying to hide from the cameras, she made the best out of the situation. Ashlee smiled and laughed and had fun with the cameras and then just plain ignored them. The best thing to do! Love her whole look too!
- The 7th Annual CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund Awards Dinner was held last night at Skylight Soho in NYC. There were many fashion IT girls on the red carpet, like Alexa Chung, Leighton Meester and Kim Kardashian, but there was one clear favourite fashion darling! Carey Muligan was styled and dressed to perfection! She is just too cute for words! Take a look and vote for your favorite dress!
Mortal Kiss The Online Reading Adventure may have ended...
...but Stardoll keeps the Creative Writing Alive!
For some Mortal Kiss Club Members a Black Wolf left a message in their Suites!
Stardoll MK Club members got creative and told us How they went Missing from Winter Mill's ever dwindling Population! See the Weekly Winning Stories inside!
A New Winner Every Week On Stardoll!
- Actress Rose McGowan wore this sleek green Issa gown to the MOCA gallery event this past weekend and wore it with turquoise jewelry, but she isn't the first star to wear this lovely dress. British fashionista Nicola Roberts wore it way back in November last year and teamed it up with an Alexander McQueen clutch. Who do you think wore it best?
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 65the.kewl.kid19 Featured post: "Safari in a Suite"
- 39GaGaLuv3r12 Featured post: "YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!"
- 53Lay-Cey Featured post: "Beach inspired eyes"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "New School Year, New You!"
- 56Cherryminnie12 Featured post: "Get the Marilyn Monroe look!"
- 54uniquegirl310 Featured post: "Airport/traveling bag essentials!"
- 34oliviax613 Featured post: "Tips of Today: How to Get Starcoins"
- 61hannahsweet10 Featured post: "Favorite Inspirational Songs"
- 46cool_lady_gaga5 Featured post: "Rainbow eyes!"
- 87FashionMonarch Featured post: "5 Essential Summer Skin Care Tips"
- 73chelamin Featured post: "Anime Makeover "
- 77Clara_Clary Featured post: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 85The2gLaMs Featured post: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 72maisie12345 Featured post: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 90Amber_Doll Featured post: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 53HighHeels4Me Featured post: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 62MakeupBerries Featured post: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 68jklmbo_ Featured post: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 62AliceIzzy454 Featured post: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 56cooleypooley Featured post: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 64KimmyyRoxx Featured post: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"