How can I change or hide my country and age?
Your country flag represents the place in which you live.
You can change your country setting within two weeks of signing up to Stardoll. After the two weeks have passed, you then have one final opportunity to change your country.
If you would like to hide your country, unmark "Country is visible to other users" under your Account settings (click on the Account Settings icon next to your Avatar).
Unfortunately, you cannot change the age of your stardoll, but you can hide it from other users. Just unclick "Age is visible to other users" in your account settings. In the preview under Account Settings, you will see what other stardolls see when they visit your page.
Last updated: 2015-02-20 15:54:11
ALL ARTICLES ON My Account
- How do I confirm my e-mail address?
- What happens if I change my email address?
- Where can I see which purchases I have made on my account?
- Where can I connect my Stardoll account to my Facebook/Twitter account and how can I disconnect again?
- How can I change or hide my country and age?
- How do I log out from Stardoll?
- Why is it important to confirm your email?
- Can I change my nickname / username /account name?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog