How can I change or hide my country, age of my Medoll etc. on my page?
Your country flag represents the place in which you live.
You can change your country setting within two weeks of signing up to Stardoll. After the two weeks have passed, you then have one final opportunity to change your country.
If you would like to hide your country, unmark "Country is visible to other users" under your settings.
Unfortunately, you cannot change the age of your Medoll, but you can hide it from other users. To do it, unmark in your Settings "Age is visible to other users". In the preview under settings, you will see how other users see when they visit your page.
Last updated: 2013-02-01 15:47:07
ALL ARTICLES ON My Account
- How do I confirm my e-mail address?
- What happens if I change my email address?
- Where can I see which purchases I have made on my account?
- Where can I connect my Stardoll account to my Facebook/Twitter account?
- How can I change or hide my country, age of my Medoll etc. on my page?
- How do I log out from Stardoll?
- Why is it important to confirm your email?
- Can I change my nickname / username /account name?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog