- Its hard to believe sometimes that king of drama pop star Adam Lambert made it big because American Idol! Looking at his mad and dramatic live shows, like the one in Milan last night, he is not a sweet, slightly punky guy anymore! He is totally full on strange and over the top! We kind of love it!
- We love Winter just because of all the pretty, luxe clothes! Some stars clearly love dressing up during the Winter too, not just to keep warm but to stay stylish, even if they are just walking down the street! Just look at some of these great looks celebs like Kylie Minogue, Nicky HIlton and many more came out with this past week!
Where can I find more information on violence against women and girls?
• Someone pressuring or disrespecting you? Check out That’s Not Cool.com to learn more about digital dating abuse.
• Love shouldn’t hurt! Read more about violence in relationships at LoveIsNotAbuse.com
• Learn about what activists around the world are doing to Say NO to Violence Against Women on the Say NO – UNiTE site.
- Fall is upon us and that means change in wardrobe, lifestyle and usually fragrance. If you've hit a dead end trying to choose your new scent for the Fall we've got an idea for you: Why not try out the favorite perfume of one of your favorite celebrities?Click the gallery to see what these 9 famous ladies first choice of perfume is!
- Hi everyone, I'm back from travelling and also back to action here in the mag. I'm already thinking of something for the next wednesday, get ready! For this post I invited the well-known for her great style, Style_Magazine to help me. Hope you like it
LÆR VORES STARBLOGGERE AT KENDE
- 103SportyAshley1622 Nyeste indlæg: "Tilbageblik på 2012 på Stardoll"
- 87MagicFairyLily27 Nyeste indlæg: "Sommeren er ved at gå på hæld..."
- 86cocoglamDaisy Nyeste indlæg: "Copenhagen Fashion Week: EDITH & ELLA SS13"
- 83Nynne.Stardoll Nyeste indlæg: "Gør jer klare, smukke dukker..."
- 66grimme-kat16 Nyeste indlæg: "Dansk makeup- glidende overgang ;)"
- 52Hilary283017 Nyeste indlæg: "Luksus vs. budget"