- Its hard to believe sometimes that king of drama pop star Adam Lambert made it big because American Idol! Looking at his mad and dramatic live shows, like the one in Milan last night, he is not a sweet, slightly punky guy anymore! He is totally full on strange and over the top! We kind of love it!
- We love Winter just because of all the pretty, luxe clothes! Some stars clearly love dressing up during the Winter too, not just to keep warm but to stay stylish, even if they are just walking down the street! Just look at some of these great looks celebs like Kylie Minogue, Nicky HIlton and many more came out with this past week!
Where can I find more information on violence against women and girls?
• Someone pressuring or disrespecting you? Check out That’s Not Cool.com to learn more about digital dating abuse.
• Love shouldn’t hurt! Read more about violence in relationships at LoveIsNotAbuse.com
• Learn about what activists around the world are doing to Say NO to Violence Against Women on the Say NO – UNiTE site.
- Fall is upon us and that means change in wardrobe, lifestyle and usually fragrance. If you've hit a dead end trying to choose your new scent for the Fall we've got an idea for you: Why not try out the favorite perfume of one of your favorite celebrities?Click the gallery to see what these 9 famous ladies first choice of perfume is!
- Hi everyone, I'm back from travelling and also back to action here in the mag. I'm already thinking of something for the next wednesday, get ready! For this post I invited the well-known for her great style, Style_Magazine to help me. Hope you like it
GET TO KNOW OUR STARBLOGGERS
- 44Redstargal Featured post: "Lady Gaga"
- 58balleta0813 Featured post: "Layering Socks for Effect"
- 81Real.StarGirl Featured post: "Change"
- 68lilrosamae17 Featured post: "Tips For Collecting Rare Items"
- 52Carolinamodelo7 Featured post: "Spring Fashion tips"
- 73hawiianbody Featured post: "Becoming a Blogger"
- 121madmadeleine60 Featured post: "Away From Keyboard"
- 66Bella_luvs_u Featured post: "Minimalistic Suite: Divina6000"
- 59Moosycakes20 Featured post: "My Doll: Then and Now!"
- 80maisie12345 Featured post: "Tips for Falling Asleep"