- Hey Starblog readers! Haley here, to show you one of many Stardoll users getting into the spirit of things for Halloween.
I was out browsing the virtual world when I came across irene.a with her amazing medoll and spooky suite.
I've seen other users with more dramatically decorated suites, but her medoll definitely takes the cake...or candy :)
- Abigail Breslin has grown up from being the sassy surprise in Little Miss Sunshine to tackling her first teenage role in Janie Jones. Later this year, you can catch her in the high-concept, star-magnet film, New Year’s Eve—brought to you by the same filmmakers who made Valentine’s Day—where she may or may not steal her first on-screen kiss. ELLE Girl caught up with Breslin to talk about her upcoming roles, her style and her band, Cabb. Photo: Getty Images ELLE Girl (EG): What attracted you to Janie Jones? Abigail Breslin (AB): I really liked the script because I really liked how Janie was a different character than what I’ve played before. She’s very strong. I liked that even though she was going through a really hard time–and her circumstances were really difficult—she didn’t let those circumstances define who she was or change her, and I liked that a lot about her. EG: What’s the difference between doing an independent film, like Janie Jones, and then doing a studio movie, like New Year’s Eve? AB: The difference is time. On New Year’s Eve, I had more time and more takes while taping a scene. On Janie, we tried to tape in one or two takes. EG: You’re now fifteen and you’ve pretty much grown up on screen. How does that shape your life? AB: It hasn’t really. When I’m filming, I’m filming. When I go home, it’s just normal life. I hang out with my friends and my family. Filming doesn’t take up my whole time. EG: Are you the only one in your circle of friends with a day job? AB: Yeah, most of my friends don’t act or anything. You know, I live in New York. Most actors are out in Los Angeles. So, in New York, I don’t have many friends who are in the business. EG: In both Little Miss Sunshine and Janie Jones, your characters have a stage parent. Growing up, did you have a stage parent? AB: No, my brother [Spencer Breslin] starting acting before I did. He was discovered in a kid’s playground. I sort of just copied him in wanting to do it too. My parents have always been supportive of it, but they never encouraged me to start doing it. EG: I heard you recently formed a band, Cabb, with your best friend. Are you writing your own lyrics like your character Janie? AB: I write all the songs with my friend Cassidy and we both play [guitar] and sing. We actually come up with song titles from nail polish bottles, which could sounds strange. But, we go to OPI.com and we look up nail polishes and if they have a good title, we use the titles. There’s a nail polish with an amazing name and I really want to you use. I’ve been trying since February, literally, and I can’t get a song out! EG: When can we hear your music? AB: Our first song is actually coming out today, called ‘Well Wishes.’ That’s possibly a nail polish, but I don’t know. EG: What is the biggest difference between performing in a recording studio and on a movie set? AB: They’re totally different. When you’re in a recording studio, you can go in sweats, and there’s no camera, and you can just chill out. But in some ways, they’re similar. When you’re filming a movie, you’re telling a story over the course of two hours and when you’re recording a song you’re doing the same thing in three and a half minutes. It’s kind of different but kind of similar at the same time. EG: What inspires your style? AB: My style changes a lot. Every month, or every season, it changes. I guess my style right now is a little BoHo mixed with more rocker. EG: Do you look back at your role in Little Miss Sunshine and wonder if that character might be responsible for Toddlers and Tiaras? AB: Well, Maybe. That’s a really good question. I don’t really look at it like that. But that’s a fascinating show. Janie Jones opens in theaters today.
Vampire Remake & Demon Make-up Look.
- We're well into Fall now and enjoying every second of it! We've zeroed in on the five hottest trends this Fall, so if you haven't already bought a statement necklace or a faux fur vest, then you should definitely look into it! These five Fall trends are here to stay and will bring us into the New Year in style! Click on the pics to see celebs like Blake Lively and Ashley Tisdale rocking the best trends of Fall 2011!
- MSW 2011 er afgjort - men i forbindelse med det mangler vi at finde en anden vinder; nemlig vinderen af konkurrencen Stylist for en MSW-finalist.Hvem det bliver, afgør ingen anden end SportyAshley16.
Want a spooky suite for Halloween? Then read on and follow these 7 easy steps!
1. Buy grey and black squares from Stardesign Interior. This will be the basic background of the room. Fill the whole room as shown below.
- Brrr! It's getting colder and our favorite celebs are getting out their coats and bundling up to stay warm! Fashionistas like Gwen Stefani and Zoe Saldana always have great street style, they know how important it is to stay chic even on the street! Click on the pics to see this week's top ten street style looks!
- Hello stardolls!
Today I'll be giving you a tutorial on a zombie for halloween!
Unfortunately, you will have to be superstar for the skin bar and the hair!
1. With these eyes, apply both mascara's and black liquid eyeliner to create an effect which makes the eye look more tired and worn out, then do the same with the black kohl eyeliner:
- Dog walker, boyfriend, or friend? We spotted actress, Amanda Seyfried, out with a mystery man the other day and we're a bit curious about the man she was with. It looks like he's just a friend, but why is he walking her dog? Shouldn't Amanda be walking her own dog? So either he's really nice, being paid, or they're dating! Click on the pics to see more of Amanda's mystery man!
LÆR VORES STARBLOGGERE AT KENDE
- SportyAshley1622 Nyeste indlæg: "Tilbageblik på 2012 på Stardoll"
- MagicFairyLily28 Nyeste indlæg: "Sommeren er ved at gå på hæld..."
- cocoglamDaisy Nyeste indlæg: "Copenhagen Fashion Week: EDITH & ELLA SS13"
- Nynne.Stardoll Nyeste indlæg: "Gør jer klare, smukke dukker..."
- grimme-kat17 Nyeste indlæg: "Dansk makeup- glidende overgang ;)"