10 月 2011
- Hey Starblog readers! Haley here, to show you one of many Stardoll users getting into the spirit of things for Halloween.
I was out browsing the virtual world when I came across irene.a with her amazing medoll and spooky suite.
I've seen other users with more dramatically decorated suites, but her medoll definitely takes the cake...or candy :)
- Abigail Breslin has grown up from being the sassy surprise in Little Miss Sunshine to tackling her first teenage role in Janie Jones. Later this year, you can catch her in the high-concept, star-magnet film, New Year’s Eve—brought to you by the same filmmakers who made Valentine’s Day—where she may or may not steal her first on-screen kiss. ELLE Girl caught up with Breslin to talk about her upcoming roles, her style and her band, Cabb. Photo: Getty Images ELLE Girl (EG): What attracted you to Janie Jones? Abigail Breslin (AB): I really liked the script because I really liked how Janie was a different character than what I’ve played before. She’s very strong. I liked that even though she was going through a really hard time–and her circumstances were really difficult—she didn’t let those circumstances define who she was or change her, and I liked that a lot about her. EG: What’s the difference between doing an independent film, like Janie Jones, and then doing a studio movie, like New Year’s Eve? AB: The difference is time. On New Year’s Eve, I had more time and more takes while taping a scene. On Janie, we tried to tape in one or two takes. EG: You’re now fifteen and you’ve pretty much grown up on screen. How does that shape your life? AB: It hasn’t really. When I’m filming, I’m filming. When I go home, it’s just normal life. I hang out with my friends and my family. Filming doesn’t take up my whole time. EG: Are you the only one in your circle of friends with a day job? AB: Yeah, most of my friends don’t act or anything. You know, I live in New York. Most actors are out in Los Angeles. So, in New York, I don’t have many friends who are in the business. EG: In both Little Miss Sunshine and Janie Jones, your characters have a stage parent. Growing up, did you have a stage parent? AB: No, my brother [Spencer Breslin] starting acting before I did. He was discovered in a kid’s playground. I sort of just copied him in wanting to do it too. My parents have always been supportive of it, but they never encouraged me to start doing it. EG: I heard you recently formed a band, Cabb, with your best friend. Are you writing your own lyrics like your character Janie? AB: I write all the songs with my friend Cassidy and we both play [guitar] and sing. We actually come up with song titles from nail polish bottles, which could sounds strange. But, we go to OPI.com and we look up nail polishes and if they have a good title, we use the titles. There’s a nail polish with an amazing name and I really want to you use. I’ve been trying since February, literally, and I can’t get a song out! EG: When can we hear your music? AB: Our first song is actually coming out today, called ‘Well Wishes.’ That’s possibly a nail polish, but I don’t know. EG: What is the biggest difference between performing in a recording studio and on a movie set? AB: They’re totally different. When you’re in a recording studio, you can go in sweats, and there’s no camera, and you can just chill out. But in some ways, they’re similar. When you’re filming a movie, you’re telling a story over the course of two hours and when you’re recording a song you’re doing the same thing in three and a half minutes. It’s kind of different but kind of similar at the same time. EG: What inspires your style? AB: My style changes a lot. Every month, or every season, it changes. I guess my style right now is a little BoHo mixed with more rocker. EG: Do you look back at your role in Little Miss Sunshine and wonder if that character might be responsible for Toddlers and Tiaras? AB: Well, Maybe. That’s a really good question. I don’t really look at it like that. But that’s a fascinating show. Janie Jones opens in theaters today.
Vampire Remake & Demon Make-up Look.
- We're well into Fall now and enjoying every second of it! We've zeroed in on the five hottest trends this Fall, so if you haven't already bought a statement necklace or a faux fur vest, then you should definitely look into it! These five Fall trends are here to stay and will bring us into the New Year in style! Click on the pics to see celebs like Blake Lively and Ashley Tisdale rocking the best trends of Fall 2011!
Want a spooky suite for Halloween? Then read on and follow these 7 easy steps!
1. Buy grey and black squares from Stardesign Interior. This will be the basic background of the room. Fill the whole room as shown below.
- Brrr! It's getting colder and our favorite celebs are getting out their coats and bundling up to stay warm! Fashionistas like Gwen Stefani and Zoe Saldana always have great street style, they know how important it is to stay chic even on the street! Click on the pics to see this week's top ten street style looks!
- Hello stardolls!
Today I'll be giving you a tutorial on a zombie for halloween!
Unfortunately, you will have to be superstar for the skin bar and the hair!
1. With these eyes, apply both mascara's and black liquid eyeliner to create an effect which makes the eye look more tired and worn out, then do the same with the black kohl eyeliner:
- Dog walker, boyfriend, or friend? We spotted actress, Amanda Seyfried, out with a mystery man the other day and we're a bit curious about the man she was with. It looks like he's just a friend, but why is he walking her dog? Shouldn't Amanda be walking her own dog? So either he's really nice, being paid, or they're dating! Click on the pics to see more of Amanda's mystery man!
- We love Zooey Deschanel and think her new show, The New Girl, is hilarious! Have you seen it? You need to STAT! Zooey recently shared 25 Things that you probably didn't know about her and it's adorbs! Check it out! (usweekly)
25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Zooey Deschanel
1. I accidentally entered a beauty pageant.
2. I hate camping, but I love summer camp.
3. I took three years off from acting and toured with my band, She & Him.
4. I used to dress up like a princess to do my homework.
5. I have had brown hair and bangs since I was 2. One year I dyed it blonde, which felt so weird.
6. I drove my mom's old Volvo until just a few years ago.
7. I had a party at the American Girl store -- recently.
8. I love coffee. I mean, I really love coffee.
9. I am always early to work but sometimes late to other things.
10. I started a comedy website for females, with my friends Sophia and Molly, called HelloGiggles.
11. I know This is Spinal Tap by heart.
12. I am really competitive at board games.
13. I talk to my mom every day.
14. I love work more than vacations.
15. I love pictures of people's dogs.
16. I am pretty crafty. I like to bake.
17. I hate papaya.
18. I use scrunchies. Don't judge.
19. I love pajamas.
20. I am a true blue music nerd.
21. I love cereal.
22. Pastoralia by George Saunders is one of my favorite novels.
23. I have bows painted on my toenails.
24. I took six years of tap-dancing lessons.
25. My first acting job was as Little Red Riding Hood.
- 51allgerman123 特集: "Fitting in..."