Watch Giorgio Armani’s Beijing Fashion Show Tomorrow
Photo: Giorgio Armani
For the first time in six years, Giorgio Armani is headed to China. There, Armani is mounting its “One Night Only in Beijing” extravaganza tomorrow, to celebrate its more than a decade in China. In front of a thousand guests and celebrities, the brand is holding a fashion show at the New Tank in Beijing’s gallery-filled 798 Art District—the first time the venue has hosted a show of such international scale. Fifteen new Armani Privé couture looks created in tribute to China will be shown alongside an edit of looks from the Fall 2012 Emporio Armani and Giorgio Armani men’s and women’s collections and the Armani Privé Spring 2012 collection. “I’ve always had a very special relationship with China… It is a place to which I have paid homage in many of my collections,” Armani noted. “More than a decade after my arrival in China, it seems to me that the time has come to celebrate our presence in the country and to present the current collections in a special way, edited just for this purpose.” Following the show, an exclusive party featuring live music performances is promised. Watch a livestream of the event—as well as reporting from backstage—here, tomorrow, May 31, at 8 am EST.
스타 블로거 만나보기
- Snerfy16 특집 포스팅 : "A World Where..."
- ecf97 특집 포스팅 : "Sprucing Up Your Space! "
- loz12345 특집 포스팅 : "Beauty Feature: JaneDoee83"
- starlight_071114 특집 포스팅 : "Cheaper Alternatives"
- VampireLady33 특집 포스팅 : "Wish I knew - Elementary School"
- katlow77 특집 포스팅 : "Remember Me?"
- madmadeleine62 특집 포스팅 : "Support Science"
- midnightmonkey620 특집 포스팅 : "Festival Fashion"
- AlwaysMissLace 특집 포스팅 : "COMING SOON ♥"
- CharmingStar 특집 포스팅 : "How to combat Bullying w/ ecf97"
- Moosycakes22 특집 포스팅 : "For Those Who Are Struggling"