- They came, they looked fab and they won! Here are the stars with the biggest smiles after last night's 83rd Academy Awards! A very pregnant Natalie Portman made an emotional speech after winning her Oscar for best actress in Black Swan, no surprises there, we knew she would get it! Colin Firth won best actor for The King's Speech and our favorite for the best supporting actor award won! Congratulations Christian Bale and all the other winners of the night! For the full list of winners click here. Watch this space for a look at the night's most important part - the dresses! Coming up next!
- Not only do actors have to give it their all in movies, with a hope and aim of being nominated and hopefully winning the golden statue. But they then have to worry about how and who to thank properly in their acceptance speech. Something that seems to be more of a challenge than filming the actual movie!Here are a few celebs with the most memorable speeches to date. After tomorrow night there will hopefully be a bunch of new ones!
Hej Wszystkim :)
Dzisiaj chciałabym poruszyć temat taki jak "zaufanie i przyjaźń" na Stardollu.
- Ave Maria Grotto to cztero-hektarowy park w Cullman (Alabama), w którym można obejrzeć 125 miniaturowych reprodukcji niektórych najważniejszych sanktuariów chrześcijańskich i budynków.
Oscar-worthy films and their Oscar-worthy costumes influence fashion every season. As Hitchock blondes and James Bond femme fatales march down the runway, they inject their aesthetic into the way we dress daily. But there’s no reason that you can’t go straight to the source, especially in honor of Sunday’s awards ceremony. Here are just a few of Hollywood’s lasting fictional wardrobes, and how to replicate their style today. Get ready for your close up! Annie Hall: Diane Keaton ushered in a new era of masculine/feminine style, kicking off with her character’s signature wide-leg pants, vests, button-up tops, ties, and brimmed hats. With Ralph Lauren as a costume consultant, it comes as no surprise that her look epitomized 70′s NYC perfectly.
For those of us who are maxed out on maxis, the fall 2011 shows offer some welcome news. Sort of. While the long, ground-grazing skirts aren’t going anywhere yet, designers are splitting them up the middle and finding exciting, new ways to update them for the modern woman who wants to avoid looking like a nun. Despite a distinct business vibe, Michael Kors kept his sportswear young and edgy, adding a side-splitting slit to his black wool mid-calf pieces. Maybe it’s the new casual Friday?
Frilly shorts are cropping up on catwalks throughout London this week and just like picnics, Easter eggs, and daylight savings, these flouncy shorts scream spring. This latest trend is cute, versatile, and the perfect solution to avoiding unwanted Britney Spears-styled exposure when out for a spring bike ride. Flirty, flattering and oh-so comfortable, we suggest picking up a pair of these shorts, just for the frill of it.
Photo: Getty Images
Who: Kirsten Dunst
What: Mulberry Fall 2011 After Party at Claridge’s, London
Wear: Mulberry metallic dress
After Mulberry’s fall 2011 show of English country classics-turned-trendy, the British brand continued the celebration well into the night with a star-studded after party at Claridge’s in London. Kirsten Dunst, looking fierce in a simple-yet-sparkling Mulberry dress, stepped out yesterday evening to celebrate the new collection with the likes of Gemma Arterton, Rosamund Pike, Clemence Posey, Janice Dickinson, and Yasmin Le Bon. The star toughened up her sparkles with sultry black eye makeup—a perfect to compliment to her dazzling charcoal dress.
- W erze komputerów i coraz większej ingerencji techniki w ciało ludzkie, możemy spodziewać się wszystkiego, od sztucznych zastawek serca, do skomputeryzowanej kończyny, ale nie przyszło by nam do głowy, by zamienić oko w laser.
POZNAJ NASZYCH STARBLOGERÓW
- 92AnnDoll88 Prezentowany wpis: "‘Kwieciście’ w sezon wiosna/lato '13"
- 56Maffy8 Prezentowany wpis: "Obrazy...drzew"
- 60Ziuta_14 Prezentowany wpis: "Kącik czytelniczy Ziuty (I)"
- 40gosia.stardoll Prezentowany wpis: "Nadchodzą wiosenne trendy"
- 55poland_girl11 Prezentowany wpis: "Tajemnice krzywego lasu"
- 44fantazyjna_ Prezentowany wpis: "Sposób na piękne dłonie ."
- 79CrAzY_GiRl_8_ Prezentowany wpis: "Dzień kobiet"
- 71blackmydoll17 Prezentowany wpis: "Akwarele"
- 61missmariksza Prezentowany wpis: "Książkowe rzeźby"
- 78andrzelikag Prezentowany wpis: "Przepisy"
- 61oliwia-dance Prezentowany wpis: "Ćwieki"