Wanted List: Fall VestsVests have been hot on the fashion scene lately. It all started a few years back when everyone and their mother could be spotted in a fur rendition. While the fur vest is still a cool look, the vest trend has evolved beyond fur and is now available in so many different styles. Vests are great pieces for fall because they add an extra layer without being too heavy. We suggest adding a vest (or a couple) to your back to school shopping list so peep our five favorite styles below for some sleeveless inspiration!
Photo: courtesy of Brandy Melville BRANDY MELVILLE Jeannie Vest, $65.
EG thinks that the denim vest is an absolute essential. This piece will take you through all four seasons and will always add an effortless edge to your look. Whether you throw it over a flirty dress for summer or layer it on top of a chunky sweater in the fall, this vest will provide you with countless stylish looks! This Brandy Melville one is great because it has low cut sides under your arms allowing trendy sleeves to flow perfectly through them without that annoying scrunch factor.
Photo: courtesy of Urban Outfitters THISTLEPEARL Moonstone Vest, $30.
Flowy sheer vests like this are an easy and fun way to add a boho feel to your look. When you pair this light and airy fringed piece with a basic dress or any type of denim on bottom the result will be an insanely cool bohemian chic vibe.
Photo: courtesy of Forever21 Studded Faux Leather Vest, $25.
The moto vest is undeniably one of the most sought after pieces around right now. This piece will instantaneously vamp up your wardrobe and make you feel like a bad biker chick. The studded shoulders on this piece just make it that much cooler while the cream color adds a bit of femininity to it. A moto vest can be worn time and time again and can act as your leather jacket when it’s too hot to rock sleeves.
Photo: courtesy of Old Navy Twill Cargo Vest, $30.
This utility vest with an army inspiration is everything right now. More and more army influences are making their way into the fashion scene lately and this vest is a perfect and budget friendly way to incorporate military style into your fall wardrobe.
Photo: courtesy of Piperlime SANCTUARY Sherpa Maxi Vest, $53.
Channel your inner flower child with this shearling vest that is reminiscent of hippy 70′s style. This trendy vest will keep you warm on crisp fall days and the amazing length adds an extra wow factor that will set you apart.
LEER ONZE STARBLOGGERS KENNEN
- 53107max157 Verschenen blogs: "Fashion tip: 'Leuke haartrends'"
- 41Bienalicious Verschenen blogs: "Vettig Haar? "
- 32Amiss_17 Verschenen blogs: "het pastel roze jurkje"
- 68emmaduizend Verschenen blogs: "Tijd"
- 68afgantje-2 Verschenen blogs: "Mooiste suite van deze week!(18-03-13)"
- 47Lachheeldedag16 Verschenen blogs: "Verhaal deel 45 ~ nieuwe leerling ~"
- 78--Sharonn--19 Verschenen blogs: "Annoying"
- 36lufmissme17 Verschenen blogs: "BIKINIS"
- 65LINDSAY12345LO Verschenen blogs: "Beetje inspiratie"
- 28jemeisjekaylee15 Verschenen blogs: "Hey allemaal!"
- 62anieka2 Verschenen blogs: "Album Review: Glassheart"
- 47missuperdom Verschenen blogs: "carnaval"
- 49ice-lili Verschenen blogs: "Ik geloof hun...."
- 63Femme- Verschenen blogs: "Make-up voor donkere dolls"
- 49wesle Verschenen blogs: "Overzicht"