Hey everybody! I know that summer is coming up, and i decided to do this post on a beautiful summer outfit! I think this is perfect for going to the beach and looking glamorous at the same time! Here you go:
Cute right? I bsolutley LOVE this top! As soon as I saw it in the new bonjour bisou new holiday collection, i just HAD to buy it! And the best thing? It's only 50 starcoins! It looks really relaxed and the green looks like it's made of the sea. The bottoms are from Riviera, I really like the ruffles and the green and white don't clash. The shoes were from this years Summer Giftometer, again they use white from the bottoms, but the gold and green go really nicley together. Then I used some bangles from Rio to make the gold in the shoes more noticable. Then I used some over sized round sunnies from Killah and a cute straw hat! Over all, I think this look gives a summer vintage look! What do you think?
- VampireLady3324 Posting yang ditam…: "Limited vs Ordinary Clothes"
- Moosycakes21 Posting yang ditam…: "Alexander McQueen Tribute Picks!"
- Vintage_Freek Posting yang ditam…: "Simple Glam: 3 Looks"
- little_kit Posting yang ditam…: "Breaking In New Shoes"
- lilrosamae18 Posting yang ditam…: "Chasing your Dream"
- Fizzy_Popz Posting yang ditam…: "Staying Calm"
- vampirefreak121 Posting yang ditam…: "Things To Note When Plaza Shopping"
- midnightmonkey619 Posting yang ditam…: "3 Ways To Wear... Festival Fashion"
- Snerfy15 Posting yang ditam…: "Coloring Clothes in Summer!"
- Waddles17 Posting yang ditam…: "Basics Aren't Basic"
- 2010vampire Posting yang ditam…: "This Week's Dream Suite"
- Real.StarGirl14 Posting yang ditam…: "What Happened to Me?"