Its Oscars Time!The Oscar nominations are out and there were some obvious choices and some little surprises! Natalie Portman of course is nominated for her performance in Black Swan and Nicole Kidman for The Rabbit Hole. Weird that Inceptions didnt get more nominations and nothing for The Town, Ben Affleck's great movie we thought! Oh and of course the Social Network got lots of love! Good luck to all the nominees. We can't wait for the big night!Here is a list of the important nominations:Best Picture: Black Swan, The Fighter, Inception, The Kids Are All Right, The King?s Speech, 127 Hours, The Social Network, Toy Story 3, True Grit and Winter?s Bone.Best Director: the Coen Brothers (True Grit), David O. Russell (The Fighter), Darren Aronofsky (Black Swan), Tom Hooper (The King?s Speech) and David Fincher (The Social Network).Supporting Actor: John Hawkes in Winter?s Bone, Jeremy Renner for The Town, Geoffrey Rush for The King?s Speech, Christian Bale for The Fighter, Mark Ruffalo for The Kids Are All Right.Best Supporting Actress: Melissa Leo and Amy Adams for ?The Fighter,? Hailee Steinfeld for ?True Grit?, Helena Bonham Carter for The King?s Speech and Jackie Weaver for Animal Kingdom.Best Actress: Natalie Portman for Black Swan, Annette Benning for The Kids Are All Right, Jennifer Lawrence for Winter?s Bone, Nicole Kidman for Rabbit Hole, and Michelle Williams for Blue Valentine.Best Actor: Javier Bardem for Biutiful, Jeff Bridges for True Grit, Jesse Eisenberg for The Social Network, Colin Firth for The King?s Speech and James Franco for 127 Hours.
- Moosycakes21 Posting yang ditam…: "Nails on Stardoll!"
- VampireLady3324 Posting yang ditam…: "Collecting Starpoints / Leveling Up"
- Waddles17 Posting yang ditam…: "Running For Scenery?"
- Snerfy15 Posting yang ditam…: "Tricky Translations"
- midnightmonkey619 Posting yang ditam…: "Style Q&A"
- balleta0814 Posting yang ditam…: "3 Ways to Style Crop Tops"
- 2010vampire Posting yang ditam…: "Get Your Scare On"
- Vintage_Freek Posting yang ditam…: "Improving Your Writing"