- Pink and her husband Carey Hart are just about the coolest celebrity couple we know! It has not even been two months since they became first-time parents to a baby girl named Willow, and they're already getting their motorcycling on! We spotted them racing through Malibu on top of two huge Harley Davidson motorcycles this weekend. Good for them we say! Knowing when to take a break is essential when raising a baby.
Photo: Getty Images
It seems that Oscar nominations, rigorous academic pursuits, and a major book publication just ain’t enough for this Renaissance man. James Franco, who is either schizophrenic, an overachiever or leisure-phobic (most likely all three), is most recently adding “recording artist” to his already jam-packed CV. Kalup and Franco, a musical collaboration between the multi-talented film star and performance artist Kalup Linzy, released their second track, ‘Turn it Up,’ on July 12. The duo also recently released their first music video for the track ‘Rising.’ Unfortunately for those excited about this fresh batch of James Franco eye-candy, the avant-garde video predominantly features four minutes of a wigged Linzy crooning on top of psychedelic visuals. If you’re curious, check it out here, but don’t say we didn’t warn you. Polyester wigs and trippy visuals aside, the tracks, released on Dutty Artz (yes, this is a real record label) are not half bad.
Crossovers are not uncommon in the entertainment industry. We’ve seen singing sensations like Justin Timberlake and Beyonce successfully merge onto the acting scene. And we’ve seen actors and actresses dabble in singing careers (Zooey Deschanel, Scarlett Johansson, and Selena Gomez to name a few). It seems there’s a new sensation on the rise though, and that’s the transition from the catwalk to Boardwalk. Models are trying their hand at this part of showbiz and doing quite well.
It’s not the guest stars and the cameos that keep us coming back to Entourage season after season, but they certainly keep things interesting. While our main boys play characters on the HBO program, which follows the L.A. exploits of movie star Vince Chase and his entourage of best friends, the celebrity guest stars play themselves—albeit highly dramatized versions. Every episode, a new selection of Hollywood A-listers caricature themselves in their hilarious appearances, and we can’t wait to see who this (final!) season brings. (Hint: Alex Rodriguez and Charlie Sheen are rumored to be in the mix!) To prepare for the season 8 premiere this Sunday, we’ve listed our favorite celeb appearances of seasons past:
Ponte and Poplin Dress, $139; Courtesy of Macy's
Have you heard the (amazing) news? Legendary designer Karl Lagerfeld will be releasing a fall collection exclusively at Macy’s that’s actually within our price-range!
- One of our favorite stores (EVER) is Forever 21! We love the low price, which means we can keep our wardrobe in constant rotation with the season's hottest trends. Forever 21 has been huge in the US for some time and for those abroad there's a great online store BUT if you live in London your in luck because Forever 21 just opened their newest store on Oxford street! Check out some of the hot photos from the launch party!
Photo: Roberto Cavalli
In case you doubted Roberto Cavalli’s committment to copying God, check out these limited edition exercise bikes. There’s not a lot of room for leopard on such a thing, but if anyone could find a way to work in animal prints, it’s the Italian designer. He covered the seats and (dangerous looking) handlebars with spots, while leaving the actual wheel matte black. Cavalli made the bikes with Ciclotte, an Italian company led by designer Luca Schieppati that boasts of designs with “absolutely no frills, completely essential setting and fittings, and simplicity and immediacy of use.” If you don’t like leopard, Cavalli’s also designed zebra and jaguar versions, the latter of which comes on a gold wheel. And if you don’t want to splurge on a Cavalli themed bike (or it’s not an option in your New York apartment), he’s designed a range of gym clothes to go with them—and we bet leopard leggings would make you run even faster on the treadmill. All of it—the bikes and the clothes—hits Cavalli’s boutiques this month.
- We love romatic comedies! There're so funny and the ladies in them are too! But it's always the same actresses in these types of movies. In fact, doesn't it seems like Jennifer Aniston and Kate Hudson have had the female leading role in most of the comedies for the past 10 years?
But that's why we love them right? Because they're funny, charming and relatable. You don't always need to take on super serious roles just to prove you're a good actress! These women have the ability to makes us smile year after year. But who do you think is the funniest actress in Hollywood right now? Let us know!
- 72Clara_Clary Posting yang ditam…: "Spring outfits - with Starcoins! "
- 83The2gLaMs Posting yang ditam…: "Stardoll Make-Over: My Little Pony"
- 69chelamin Posting yang ditam…: "Bows Bows Bows! "
- 63maisie12345 Posting yang ditam…: "Getting the Best of 'Room Style'"
- 82Amber_Doll Posting yang ditam…: "Summer Trend - Denim Shorts!"
- 44HighHeels4Me Posting yang ditam…: "How to Rock Liquid Eyeliner"
- 30oliviax612 Posting yang ditam…: "Ideas are Coming!!!"
- 36GaGaLuv3r11 Posting yang ditam…: "Procrastinating for the Idea!"
- 49uniquegirl310 Posting yang ditam…: "Celebs in pastels!! :)"
- 97Oo.Ashley.oO12 Posting yang ditam…: "Following Stardoll Rules"
- 61MakeupBerries Posting yang ditam…: "How to: RED LIPS♥"
- 60jklmbo_ Posting yang ditam…: "Colorful Spring Makeup"
- 55Cherryminnie12 Posting yang ditam…: "Spring Trend- Black & White NonSS Outfit"
- 59the.kewl.kid Posting yang ditam…: "New Polished Collection"
- 37MQueen14 Posting yang ditam…: "Fashion Inspiration"
- 60AliceIzzy454 Posting yang ditam…: "Four starcoin outfits!"
- 53cooleypooley Posting yang ditam…: "Fact quiz! (celebrities)"
- 48Lay-Cey Posting yang ditam…: "The mermaid dress"
- 59KimmyyRoxx Posting yang ditam…: "Girly & Pink ~ Makeup on Stardoll"
- 62kamuz24 Posting yang ditam…: "A suite that "moves" !"
- 53Butterflypp Posting yang ditam…: "Top Five Winners! (Creativity Contest)"