I accomplished achievements before the achievement system was released. Do they count?
We have backtracked some of the achievements, so if you won any of the major competitions previously you will still receive the achievement for that.
If you have previously been a Royalty or Superstar member, you will also receive your achievement award for that.
For most of the other achievements, everyone has the same opportunity to excel and accomplish achievements starting with the release of the achievement system.
Last updated: 2013-01-31 10:00:10
अचीव्मन्ट के बारे में सभी आर्टिकल
- What are Achievements?
- What is the top shelf?
- How do I move awards to the top shelf?
- How do I change which awards appear on the top shelf?
- How many awards can I put on my top shelf?
- How do I know how to complete an achievement?
- How can I measure my progress?
- How do I know when I've gotten a new award?
- Why can't I put my awards in my suite?
- I just got an achievement when I wasn't even trying. Why did that happen?
- Why have you introduced Achievements?
- Can everyone see all my awards?
- What are the different categories of the achievements?
- How many times can I complete an achievement?
- Can I purchase an achievement award?
- Can I skip one achievement and jump to another one?
- I accomplished achievements before the achievement system was released. Do they count?
- Do I keep my awards if I am no longer a Superstar?
- I am a KidSafe member - can I complete the achievements?