Who's this chick?
Let's see if you know your stuff in the celeb world...
Can you figure out the identity of our Mystery Celeb?
- Lots of people think that modelling is a very glamorous job, travelling all over the world and meeting lots of famous people, but it's actually a lot of hard work! You need to be ready to work very hard, listen to lots of different people and love having your picture taken!
- Julia is a social fixture, model and the daughter of French Vogue editor Carine Roitfeld. Raised in Paris, she moved to New York to attend Parsons School of Design.
Julia was picked by Tom Ford as the face of Black Orchid and was also the face of Eric Villency's denim line Restoration of the Monarchy. That's a lot of face -- but such are the responsibilites of fashion royalty.
- Iman Mohamed Abdulmajid
(Somali: Iimaan Maxamed Cabdulmajiid, Arabic: ايمان محمد عبد المجيد) professionally known as Iman (which means "faith" in Arabic), this Stardoll Icon is a Somali-American model and entrepreneur. She is noted for her charitable work and is married to music legend David Bowie.
In 2010 she won the CFDA ICON award -- but since her her meteoric rise to fame as a model in the late 1970s she’s never not been a fashion icon. From Yves Saint-Laurent calling her his “dream woman” to her campaigns for Versace, Calvin Klein and Donna Karan, Iman’s presence and participation in the fashion industry is almost unmatchable and truly legendary.
- Kate Moss semble vouloir commencer une carrière d'actrice.
Rencontre nos Starbloggeuses
- MyOr57 Titre: "Selfie or no selfie "
- AmelKassia18 Titre: "Colors Blocks"
- kitty-chaanel18 Titre: "DIY Relookez vos tongs !"
- crystaldeglace18 Titre: "Phénomène "Gangnam Style" "
- Clarounette-x3 Titre: "You, Me & Charlie"
- Noemie.Stardoll Titre: "SONDAGE SUR LES "RARES""
- lovemimi2442 Titre: "Tendance marron "