- Some of our fave celebs have been rockin' peep-toe shoes and we love it! We love how the peep-toe shows off a hint of your foot (and your cute pedi) but is more structured than the usual pair of strappy heels. Do you want to know how to style this shoe trend? Check out these celebs that loves the peep-toe shoe and how they wear them!
It’s officially summer and there’s just one week left until the fourth of July so we asked Norma Kamali, maker of some of the world’s most famous swimsuits, for her tips on looking great in very small pieces of fabric.
Swimwear is the least amount of clothing you will wear outside of the home. We reveal a lot about ourselves in the choice of swimsuit we wear so ideally you’d start by setting a date in your calendar one month before you plan to start shopping. On that day, I’d recommend standing nude in front of the mirror and evaluating yourself. Take a photo and look at it objectively and you will know the work you need to do to feel good about revealing so much of yourself literally and metaphorically. Once the picture’s taken, the challenge begins.
Mitä te pidätte kesäkuun Hot Buysseista? Minusta ne ovat pirteitä ja kauniita.
Photo: Bruce Weber for Miu Miu
When Hailee Steinfeld started hitting the red carpet in Miu Miu’s best looks, and then popped up at the brand’s fall fashion show in March, we guessed she’d make the perfect face of Prada’s little sister. Just a few months later the fourteen-year-old Academy Award nominated actress has made her fashion campaign debut. Bruce Weber shot Steinfeld in what looks like a scene from her breakout film, True Grit. In the past, Mert and Marcus have shot Miu Miu’s starlet filled campaigns—Katie Holmes, Lindsay Lohan, Kirsten Dunst—in front of vamp backgrounds with high fashion makeup and plenty of gloss. Steinfeld, however, is all natural in front of Weber’s camera. She’s wearing black, with the trompe l’oeil glitter wedges that are sure to be fall’s must have shoe and a giant brown velvet clutch. We’re liking this new direction. You?
- This week's Celeb, Jon Hamm, is best known for his role as Don Draper on the TV Show "Mad Men." We really fell in love with Don and wished ourselves back in the the 1960s so we could hang out with him and dress like Betty! But Jon is also a hilarious comedian! Jon has guest starred on 30 Rock and SNL and you can see him more recently in the hit comedy, Bridesmaids!
We think Jon is so hot, and the funny thing is that Mad Men creator, Matthew Weiner almost didn't cast him because of his looks. Matthew thought Jon was too handsome (haha, so true) and later decided, "it was perfect to cast sort of the perfect male in this part." And we totally agree!
- This is the best we've seen Katie Holmes look in awhile. Recently at the Women in Film Awards, Kate wore this black and white outfit and she looks great! She's been a bit off her game in the fashion world but we think you can never go wrong with black and white! What do you guys think of Katie's look, hot or not?
Photo: Courtesy of Wikifashion
In this net-obsessed time in history, the web’s become an unquenchable beast, and it’s time to take the bull by its horns, fashion lovers. Ford Models said it best when they tweeted: “At this point if you’re in fashion or follow it and not on the Twitter, then have fun hanging out with stegosaurus & triceratops…”
The same can be said about the ever-developing blogosphere, and Wikifashion is on the verge of being your one-stop, tell-all fashion site. Modeled around our favorite go to source of info (for every project, test or paper) Wikipedia, Wikifashion allows you to catalogue your favorite brands, fashion designers, and shows from season to season. Free of bias and advertising, this site is a breath of fresh air.
ELLEgirl caught up with Madeline Veenstra, creator of Wikifashion alongside co-creator and favorite technie Coen Hyde, to chat about the site’s beginnings and its well-deserved future.
- We haven't seen much of Zachary Quinto since his days as Sylar on the TV show, Heroes or when he played Spock in Star Trek. We think Zachary is super hot and found out that he'll be in another Star Trek movie (due out in 2012) and a few other movies later this year.
Also, did you know that Zachary is the only person to appear on the cover of Entertainment Weekly two weeks in row? Well, it's true! He's just that awesome!
- Photo: Patrick McMullan Who: Olivia Palermo What: Cinema Society and Grey Goose screening of The Ledge at Landmark Sunshine Cinema on July 21st Wear: Victoria Beckham dress, leopard-print Charlotte Olympia platforms, Sondra Robert satin clutch Arriving at the NYC screening for The Ledge in a Victoria Beckham spring 2011 shift dress and leopard Olypmia platforms was the always fashion-forward Olivia Palermo. She paired the tangerine frock with a delicate hot pink petal Sondra Robert clutch and gold jewelry. With its curved black piping and pockets, a dress like this one reminds us that it’s all in the details. If you need a lesson in color blocking, take it from the style icon at her finest. The Ledge, starring Patrick Wilson, Charlie Hunnam, and Liv Tyler, is an IFC film that captures the lethal battle of wills between a Christian and an atheist.
- 52santsuli Lue myös: "Kevään 2013 muotia! "
- 39zarkku10 Lue myös: "Kevättä Vaatteissa ja mielessä!"
- 47Miru-smile Lue myös: "Bikinit kesäksi"
- 51Candy-8-18 Lue myös: "Sisustusta"
- 41ekomodel15 Lue myös: "Design-hiukset"
- 28SammiLiana Lue myös: "Keväistä tyyliä!"
- 27Anna-Abreu18 Lue myös: "Kesä "
- 25Wings Lue myös: "Kiitos kaikesta! "
- 65Meude21 Lue myös: "Varokaa huijareita!!"
- 56__LoVe_AnGeL__15 Lue myös: "Kevätasu ♥"
- 71lumilintu18 Lue myös: "Bloggailusta"
- 70essi129 Lue myös: "Must have!"
- 50Tehosekoitin13 Lue myös: "Kesäinen huone!"
- 45Kaija1114 Lue myös: "Bileasupostaus"
- 65TiaraCornelia13 Lue myös: "Kesäinen meikki"
- 45skating123 Lue myös: "Meikkejä :)"
- 75ihq_niisku Lue myös: "Tee se itse -kengät"
- 44SiSu00 Lue myös: "Asuja :)"