What Are Spending Limits? Why do you have them?
We have Spending Limits to ensure that our members buy only a reasonable amount of Stardollars each week. Part of learning about fashion and style is also learning how to be a responsible consumer. Stardoll is full of both couture must-have-items and bargains for clever shoppers - part of the fun is finding the balance. The reason for enforcing payment spending limits on Stardoll is also for security reasons. If a credit card or cell phone is used by an unauthorized person Stardoll wants to minimize any potential damage to the rightful owner of that credit card or cell phone. Also many countries have local regulations concerning spending limits for specific payment methods (SMS payments in particular) which Stardoll are obligated to comply to.
Last updated: 2010-07-09 12:34:48
ALL ARTICLES ON Superstar
- What is a Superstar?
- How do I become a Superstar?
- Why isn't Superstar free?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What are Stardollars?
- What Are Spending Limits? Why do you have them?
- Does it cost anything?
- How do I get more Stardollars?
- What is the difference between Stardollars and Superstar + Stardollars?
- How do I buy Superstar with a Gift Code?
- How do I add time to my Superstar Membership?
- Why do certain members have a diamond instead of a golden star?
- What is Royalty?
- How can I become Royalty?
- What happens when your Royalty runs out?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog