Why do certain members have a diamond instead of a golden star?
They are members of the exclusive Stardoll Royalty Club. We have created the Stardoll Royalty Club as a way to show our appreciation and give something back to our most active and loyal users. Invitations are automatically generated by Stardoll and sent to long-term members who have been notable for their activity and creativity on the site. To receive an invitation to the Stardoll Royalty Club you need to reach level 12, upgrade to Superstar and build a user profile that will enable you to join this exclusive club! Royalty members have a platinum frame around their picture and a diamond star marking their senior status. If you want to know how many Superstar days you must purchase to become Royalty, go to the My Account page when logging in to your account.
Last updated: 2013-01-25 11:29:26
ALL ARTICLES ON Superstar
- What is a Superstar?
- How do I become a Superstar?
- Why isn't Superstar free?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What are Stardollars?
- What Are Spending Limits? Why do you have them?
- Does it cost anything?
- How do I get more Stardollars?
- What is the difference between Stardollars and Superstar + Stardollars?
- How do I buy Superstar with a Gift Code?
- How do I add time to my Superstar Membership?
- Why do certain members have a diamond instead of a golden star?
- What is Royalty?
- How can I become Royalty?
- What happens when your Royalty runs out?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog