How to do Sceneries in Clubs?
To create a Club Scenery you first enter your club under the tab Clubs & Friends. Here you will see the tab Sceneries next to your club name and picture. Click there and on the right side you will see the pink button Create a Scenery. The rest is just like making a normal Scenery.
Note that there is a limit of 200 items (50 club members) per Scenery.
Last updated: 2013-02-14 12:59:15
ALL ARTICLES ON Scenery
- What is a Scenery?
- Where do I find Sceneries?
- How do I make my own Scenery?
- How do I add or remove a Friend from my Scenery?
- I can't see my Friend in my Scenery - what happened?
- Can I buy Scenery Clothes and Flair items in The Shop?
- Will all my Sceneries be available?
- I'm a Kidsafe member ... How do I get Friends for my Scenery?
- How to do Sceneries in Clubs?
- Why don't all my friends appear in my Scenery?
- How many items can I save in a Starmovie?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog