How do I lock/unlock my room?
You can lock a room for visitors by clicking on the settings button in the "My Suite" tab in the menu. In the settings page, click on the padlock icon to lock or unlock the room.
Last updated: 2015-10-01 16:18:17
ALL ARTICLES ON Suite
- How do I change my presentation?
- Where can I find my clothes?
- Where can I buy decor for my Suite?
- How do I get more rooms for my Suite?
- How do I move furniture and clothes in the Suite?
- How do I change my Quickfacts?
- How does the Guestbook work?
- How do I create a stardoll?
- How do I change the style of my rooms?
- Where can I find my interiors?
- How do I go to another room?
- How do I lock/unlock my room?
- What is Recycling?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- Stylist Studio
- The Star Blog