How do I lock/unlock my room?
When you are in the room you want to lock, click on "Room design" on the right side of the Suite. There you can choose to lock the room for visitors.
Unlocking the room works the same way.
Last updated: 2013-02-14 00:07:32
ALL ARTICLES ON Suite
- How do I change my presentation on MyPage?
- Where do I find clothes for my MeDoll?
- Where do I buy furniture and other items to decorate my Suite?
- How do I get all the extra rooms for My Suite?
- How do I move furniture and clothes between my Suite and the extra rooms?
- Can I write anything I want in my presentation?
- How do I change my Celebrity look-a-like?
- How do Comments in my Guestbook work?
- How do I create a MeDoll?
- Why do I have problem saving my presentation?
- How do I set the Style for my rooms in the Suite?
- Where do I find my new interiors?
- How do I go to another room?
- How do I lock/unlock my room?
- Why do I only have two rooms in my Suite?
- Why can't anybody look in my Guestbook?
- What is the DIY category in the SuiteShop?
- What is Recycling?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog