Tips to feel safe online
The Internet is an amazing place! But just as in real life you need to know how you can keep yourself safe. Do you know the 5 tips for staying safe on internet? You can find them here.
If you would like to disable the community features on your account (Activate the Kid Safe on your account) go to My account/Settings and choose Activate Kidsafe.
Last updated: 2013-02-11 15:34:05
ALL ARTICLES ON Rules & Safety
- Is Stardoll a safe site?
- Is it safe to use online payment at Stardoll?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Why can't I upload my own pictures to MyPage?
- Why do you ask for my email address?
- Why do you ask for my parents' email address?
- What is inappropriate content?
- Why do asterisks (****) appear in my text?
- Help! I have been hacked...
- Do chain letters or cheats work?
- Stardoll Etiquette - our One-Stop Rules
- How do I report bad behavior on Stardoll?
- Guide to Socialising Online & Cybersafety Help Button!
- Phishing sites
- UKCCIS Click Clever, Click Safe Campaign
- Do you need help?
- Tips to feel safe online
- Stardoll & the Police
- My friend/another user asks me to share accounts?
- What is Callie's Crew?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog