Do you need help?
We understand that sometimes life feels difficult or that maybe you're dealing with some pretty heavy stuff. If you're feeling down or that maybe you need help, it's important that you first talk to an adult that you trust. If you don't know anyone personally who can help you, there are many websites available to those who might be experiencing problems with abuse, threats, bullying, depression, eating disorders - just about anything.
Here are a few examples:
UK: www.nspcc.org.uk, www.thinkuknow.co.uk, www.childnet-int.org, www.barnardos.org.uk
USA: www.childhelp.org, www.pamf.org/teen, www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org, suicidehotlines.com/national.html
Other countries: www.chiworld.org, www.inhope.org, www.saferinternet.org
We know Stardoll is fun - we love to play on it as much as you do!
But it's important to think about other things in life, like playing a sport or doing homework or having dinner with your family. So always practice responsible gaming and remember that we'll always be here for you! Contact us if you need a referral to a game addiction specialist.
If someone sends you messages or images that are indecent, lewd, or obscene with the intent to abuse annoy, harass, or threaten you, or if you become aware of the transmission, use, or viewing of child pornography while online immediately report this to the NCMEC's CyberTipline at 1-800-843-5678 or www.cybertipline.com (US), or ceop.police.uk (UK) or www.virtualglobaltaskforce.com (for other countries).
Immediately report other users to Stardoll if they ask you to do dares etc in exchange for free Stardollars and/or Superstar membership. Also report users who ask you to move the conversation to other chat rooms away from Stardoll especially if it involves a webcam.
Last updated: 2013-02-12 10:34:18
ALL ARTICLES ON Rules & Safety
- Is Stardoll a safe site?
- Is it safe to use online payment at Stardoll?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Why can't I upload my own pictures to MyPage?
- Why do you ask for my email address?
- Why do you ask for my parents' email address?
- What is inappropriate content?
- Why do asterisks (****) appear in my text?
- Help! I have been hacked...
- Do chain letters or cheats work?
- Stardoll Etiquette - our One-Stop Rules
- Image upload rules
- How do I report bad behavior on Stardoll?
- Guide to Socialising Online & Cybersafety Help Button!
- Phishing sites
- UKCCIS Click Clever, Click Safe Campaign
- Do you need help?
- Tips to feel safe online
- Stardoll & the Police
- My friend/another user asks me to share accounts?
- What is Callie's Crew?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog