Download the Cybersafety Help Button!
The Cybersafety Help Button provides Australian internet users, particularly children and young people, with easy online access to cybersafety information and assistance. The Button is a free application that is easily downloaded onto personal, school and library computers. It provides help and advice on a range of online risks including cyberbullying, unwanted contact, scams and fraud, and offensive or inappropriate material. The Button can be downloaded at
Last updated: 2013-01-27 17:59:00
ALL ARTICLES ON Parent & Teacher Information
- What is Stardoll?
- What is a Kidsafe Membership?
- Does a membership cost anything?
- Is this a secure site?
- Do you have my child's personal information?
- Stardoll's Security Guide for Parents & Teachers
- Download the Cybersafety Help Button!
- UKCCIS Click Clever, Click Safe Campaign
- How to set up the parental controls offered by your internet provider (UK)
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog