What are Prepaid Cards?
Stardoll Prepaid Cards could be bought in Best Buy, selected Wal-Marts, Toys R Us, Randalls, Tom Thumbs, Cumberland Farms, Safeway, Fred Meyer, Vons, Albertsons, Ralphs and Dominick's across the USA and in Canada!
The pincode is located on either the back of the card (under a silver covering which need to be you scratch off) or on the receipt (depending on which store you bought the card). Go to Stardoll, log-in (or create an account if you don't have one) and go to the Buy section. Click on the Stardoll Card and enter the pin code. The Stardollars will appear in your purse.
If you can't find the cards in your store, ask store employees for help! They'll know where they are kept.
For more information click here.
Last updated: 2011-03-10 16:29:29
ALL ARTICLES ON Other
- What is PayPal?
- What are Prepaid Cards?
- How do I track my purchases or find my transaction history?
- What is Ultimatepay?
- What is a Paysafecard?
- What is cashU?
- I just bought a Superstar Membership by credit card/Paypal. Where are all my Stardollars?
- Should I be worried that my anti-virus program is flagging the download/offer?
- I did not get my Stardollars from the offer!
- Why does the offer page open to a site that isn’t the offer?
- How long does it take to get my Stardollars?
- Something is wrong with my payment?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Message Central
- My Account
- The Star Blog