What are Prepaid Cards?
Stardoll Prepaid Cards can be bought in Albertsons, CHS, GIANT EAGLE, KING KULLEN GROCERY CO., Kroger, Safeway, STATER BROS, SVU INDEPENDENT 5/25, WAKEFERN-SHOPRITE, Winn Dixie, Raleys, UG Gelsons, and UG Merchants's across the USA.
In Canada Stardoll prepaid card bought in THRIFTY, CO-OP ATLANTIC – CANADA, ESSO, LE SUPERCLUB – CANADA, METRO – CANADA, SAFEWAY, THE GROCERY PEOPLE – CANADA and UNIPRIX – CANADA!
The pin code is located on the back of the card (under a silver covering) or on your receipt. Go to Stardoll.com, log-in (or create an account) click "Become a Superstar". Select Stardoll Card and enter your pin code. The Stardollars will appear in your purse.
If you can't find prepaid cards in your store, ask store employees for help! They'll know where they are kept.
For more information click here.
Last updated: 2014-06-11 11:53:46
ALL ARTICLES ON Other
- What is PayPal?
- What are Prepaid Cards?
- How do I track my purchases or find my transaction history?
- What is Ultimatepay?
- What is a Paysafecard?
- What is cashU?
- Should I be worried that my anti-virus program is flagging the download/offer?
- I did not get my Stardollars from the offer!
- Why does the offer page open to a site that isn't the offer?
- How long does it take to get my Stardollars?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Video Tutorials
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- Stylist Studio
- The Star Blog