Fun Facts: Domestic Bengal Cats
This photo is my mother's cat, Lucy. She's a domestic Bengal cat. I caught her just as she was meowing... she was on the Harley Davidson, which is a no-no because of her claws. Doesn't she look cute when she's caught red-pawed? :)
Anyway, the first time I saw Lucy I couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful she was. I looked up some facts on domestic Bengal cats and would like to share some with you today. If you're a cat lover, you'll love these cats.
- domestic bengal cats are a hybrid of the wild Asian leopard cat & domestic cat.
- as far as markings go, they may be leopard spotted, rosetted, or marbled.
- they are affectionate, intelligent, playful, inquisitive, outgoing and attentive.
- they get along quite well with other domestic cats & dogs.
- unlike regular domestics, bengal cats will continue to be very playful into their adulthood. my mother's cat, Lucy, is 14 years old and she still plays like she's a little kitten.
- the Asian leopard cat is a very accomplished swimmer, therefore, having some of those genes as a domestic Bengal cat, they love water!
- all cats meow, but domestic Bengal cats are very chatty. when you say 'hello' or ask them a questin, or just talk to them in general, they will always respond.
There's much more to these cats than these few facts. I hope you enjoyed the little info that I shared with you! Isn't Lucy beautiful?!
हमारे Star ब्लॉगर्स के बारे में जानें
- starlight_071114 Featured post: "Cheaper Alternatives"
- VampireLady33 Featured post: "Wish I knew - Elementary School"
- katlow77 Featured post: "Remember Me?"
- madmadeleine62 Featured post: "Support Science"
- midnightmonkey620 Featured post: "Festival Fashion"
- AlwaysMissLace Featured post: "COMING SOON ♥"
- ecf97 Featured post: "Hot or Not?! CHOKERS!"
- Live4Selena Featured post: "Stories by YOU! | #doll4doll"
- CharmingStar Featured post: "How to combat Bullying w/ ecf97"
- Moosycakes22 Featured post: "For Those Who Are Struggling"
- Snerfy16 Featured post: "Make Today the Day You Make a Doll's Day"