Don't get HACKED
Hello dear readers. My last post about hacking was really commented and a lot of people asked me about getting hacked, and there really is a lot of people who already got hacked. So I decided to make this new post (the last about hacking, then fashion!) with some tips and advices for you to prevent of getting hacked!
THE BASIC ONES
- First of all, and the most important, DO NOT give your password to anyone, even for your best friend, your password is only yours!
- Change your password often, I would say, every month.
- Choose a hard password, including letters and numbers, and please don't use your birthday as your password!
TRADES AND SELLING
- According to Stardoll Rules, selling an item for more than 60sd is forbidden, so if you're going to do that anyway, please do it with a trustable person, ask her all the people she has ever dealed with, and ask the people about her.
- When negociating a trade use your mailbox or chat, do not negociate in Guestbook, maybe there is a person watching, trying to get your item before the person you're dealing with.
BLI KJENT MED BLOGGERNE
- 85t_louise19 Populært innlegg: "Ukens Antrekk! - FunMisspretty9"
- 54klopi16 Populært innlegg: "Feriemodus"
- 59mote-mee Populært innlegg: "Jeffrey Campbell i StarDesign"
- 64Mette.Stardoll Populært innlegg: "Stem på din favoritt!"
- 61bartgossip Populært innlegg: "Høstsminke"
- 68Ruubin20 Populært innlegg: "Miss Norway først og fremst!"