- For the last couple of years the music world has served us some amazing collaborations between huge artists. Justin Timberlake and Madonna saved the world in four minutes, Lady Gaga and Beyonce made the telephone fiercer than ever, and Justin Bieber and Chris Brown are planning a collection album in the near future. But we don’t think the best music collaborations have been done yet. What about one between Katy Perry and Rihanna, we think it would be a major success! Here are the collaborations we wish would happen in a near future!
- As you might have noticed, many Stardollers have been running for either Covergirl or National Covergirl. It's a great boost of confidence if you win, but of course, you must prepare! I'd be happy to vote people who ask me to, but the things I'm looking for in a future Covergirl are:
- Do you remember such lines as "U got it dude" and "Have mercy"? Yeah, we do too! We loved the TV series "Full House" with cute Michelle and crush-worthy Uncle Jesse! Now it has been 17 years since the show ended and we still miss it! Click on the pics and check out what happened to the cast after the show!
- Ciao ragazze! Volevo parlarvi di una festa, una fiera che si tiene oggii in Valle D'Aosta, la fiera di Sant'Orso.
- Parting your hair down the middle is such a great look. We love how retro yet fresh it looks, and it works for any type of hair: blonde, brunette, short, long, curly, straight! Click on the pics to see our favorite celebs who prefer the middle.
- Lady Gaga is an outspoken advocate for gay rights and the It Gets Better Project, and yesterday she flooded her Twitter and Facebook with praises for a homemade “Hair” music video posted on YouTube! The video is simply created for saying no matter gay or not - we were born this way! She said “This is so AMAZING #HairMusicVideo you guys did such an amazing job for #ItGetsBetter. The Choreo! I died!” Well these guys managed to really make her proud and at the same time do a good deed! Can you imagine getting credit from Gaga herself? We are impressed! Check it out!
STARDOLL IS PROUD TO SUPPORT ANTI-BULLYING! Check out Stardoll's 2010's BeatBullying contest to see more inspiring thoughts and ideas on how to fight bullying!
AND be sure to look for more anti-bullying campaigns on the site this year. We know that together we can keep making Stardoll a fun friendly place for everyone!
CONOSCI LE NOSTRE STARBLOGGERS
- 36marianna300512 Articolo distaccato: "La giornata della Terra."
- 36Lallarock150 Articolo distaccato: "Moda e ambiente. Insieme per la sostenibilità."
- 54sharpay348 Articolo distaccato: "Tendenze Moda Estate 2013"
- 84MarieM.23 Articolo distaccato: "CUCINA...RE! CHE PASSIONE!"
- 38JuaCozzaNuda Articolo distaccato: "Icona della Moda alla Casa Bianca"
- 47xLucyfera21 Articolo distaccato: "Nail Art Primavera Estate 2013"
- 46giulia88914 Articolo distaccato: "Perchè desideriamo diventare CG?"
- 76semplicementMia27 Articolo distaccato: ""Guida di Saggezza" per i Social Network"
- 7989ile23 Articolo distaccato: "In & Out Oscar 2013."
- 66aleroby91 Articolo distaccato: "TENDENZE MODA - PRIMAVERA 2013"
- 82rebyelucy22 Articolo distaccato: "Internet Safer day -3-"
- 93alina81k Articolo distaccato: "Diritti e doveri? Anche online!"
- 63piccolino1114 Articolo distaccato: "Safer Internet Day "
- 52MISS.crystalice Articolo distaccato: "Una stanza da sogno!"