Why or how would a Club be closed or terminated?
The Owner of any Club can choose to close it. Clubs that are not active (don't have at least two members) for a month or more will be closed. The Stardoll Staff can also, at their own discretion, close any Club that breaks copyright, the one-stop-rules or otherwise is inappropriate for the site. After a Club is closed there is a waiting period of 30 days before you can create a new one, 7 days for Superstars.
NOTE: If you decide to set a Kidlock on your account all your Clubs will be deleted.
Senest opdateret: 2013-02-12 10:20:54
ALLE ARTIKLER PÅ Klubber
- What is a Club?
- Where do I find Clubs?
- How do I start a Club?
- Why or how would a Club be closed or terminated?
- How do I join a Club?
- Can I visit a club without joining?
- What is a Club Owner?
- What is a Club Manager? How do I make someone a Manager in my Club?
- How to do Sceneries in Clubs?
- How do I choose a Club logo?
- I'm a Kidsafe member ... How do I join a Club?
- Can I have more than one club?
- How do I close/delete my club?
- How many hot topics can I add in my Club?
- I can't add a topic to a Club Discussion Board?
- What is the Stardoll Royalty Club about?
SØG I HJÆLP
KATEGORIER I HJÆLP
- Information til forældre og lærere
- Design & sælg
- Konkurrencer & begivenheder
- Min konto
- Regler & Sikkerhed
- Stylinger & spil
- Teknisk hjælp