At the Heart of the Obamaverse
Last week I got to visit the epicenter of the Obama campaign: the national campaign headquarters in Chicago. The vast office swarms with a couple of hundred twenty- and thirtysomethings, all of them divided into various groups or divisions of responsibility that fit together neatly, like a giant mosaic. Many of the “as seen on TV” chiefs were visible behind glass-walled offices.
Samantha Fennell on the North Fork of Long Island, scouting an event location I would have thought, with all these young folks ensconced in what seemed like acres of cubicles, that it would be chaotic, or even rowdy—but the opposite is true: It hums. It feels like a really big, well-choreographed opera, but there are no divas belting out high notes. As I heard the staffers like to say, “there’s no drama with Obama.” Enough with the high-arts similes. Why was I there?
CONHEÇA OS STARBLOGGERS
- 57gatopretoo Artigo em destaque: "STARDOLL ACADEMY FOR MAN"
- 35BehaveYourself16 Artigo em destaque: "#01 Etiqueta da Beh"
- 54Jecastars19 Artigo em destaque: "Quanto mais maxi, melhor !!"
- 73Patymdc22 Artigo em destaque: "Série: A mediadora- Meg Cabot "
- 74aninha-douglas24 Artigo em destaque: "Cozinha para não superstar!"
- 87Amy.-.Winehouse16 Artigo em destaque: "Relogios EVERYTIME"
- 70-.Flor.- Artigo em destaque: "Tendência: Lenços"
- 29Alessa201223 Artigo em destaque: "Dando uma nova cara para Penthouse"
- 57diamonton19 Artigo em destaque: "Cabelos lindos e criativos"