How do I confirm my email address? Can I change the email I registered?
Registering your email is the best way to guarantee access to your account if you forget your password. Members that confirmed their email also get special offers and access to exclusive features.
To register an email to your Stardoll account, go to your Settings. After you type in and save your address you will get a verification email in your inbox. Just click on the link in the message and your email will be confirmed!
I CAN'T FIND THE CONFIRMATION. WHERE IS IT?
If you missed your confirmation email or deleted it by accident, just go to your Settings and ask for a new one by selecting "Send email confirmation".
Don't forget to check your Spam folder if you can't find the confirmation in your Inbox.
HOW CAN I CHANGE THE EMAIL I REGISTERED ON MY ACCOUNT?
If you made a mistake or want to change email you registered, just go to Settings, write the new email and save changes with your password. We will send a confirmation message to the new address and all you need to do is confirm by using the link.
Last updated: 2016-10-27 09:26:17
ALL ARTICLES ON My Account
- How do I confirm my email address? Can I change the email I registered?
- Where can I see which purchases I have made on my account?
- How do I connect or disconnect my Stardoll account to my Facebook, Twitter or Google+?
- How can I change or hide my country and age?
- How do I log out from Stardoll?
- Why is it important to confirm your email?
- Can I change my account's username?
- How can I change my password?
- I forgot my password. How can I get back in my account?
- Can I reactivate my account if I have deleted it or if it is blocked?
- How do I delete my account?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Album & Scenery
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- Stylist Studio
- The Star Blog