How can I see the different rooms in my Suite? How can I get more rooms?
You can find all your rooms by going to "My Suite" in the menu in your home. All stardolls start out with two basic rooms to decorate and style.
You can unlock two more rooms by leveling up. A third room will become available when you reach level 34 and a 4th room opens up when you get to level 47. You will find these rooms under the "Superstar" column.
Only Superstar members have access to all 12 rooms!
You can also buy more rooms for your Suite. You can get more basic rooms or the exclusive Suite modules, like the Millionaire Mansion, the Beach Villa and the Alpine Chalet.
HOW DO I GO TO ANOTHER ROOM?
Just click on "My Suite" in the right-hand menu and select the room you want to go to. You'll be taken right to it.
Last updated: 2017-01-19 12:10:09
ALL ARTICLES ON Suite
- How do I change my presentation?
- Where can I find my clothes?
- Where can I buy decor for my Suite?
- How can I see the different rooms in my Suite? How can I get more rooms?
- How do I move items between my rooms?
- How do I change my Quickfacts?
- How does the Guestbook work?
- Can I save a different outfit in each of my rooms?
- Where can I find my interiors?
- How do I lock or unlock my room?
- What is the recycling function?
- How do I mark an item as a favorite?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Album & Scenery
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- Stylist Studio
- The Star Blog