What is a Club?
A Club a special place on Stardoll dedicated to members with similar interests. It's where a group of stardolls can get together to hang out, chat, build Sceneries, or share tips on playing Stardoll.
There are two different ways to organize a Club: a Club can be public so that everyone who wants to is automatically approved to join; or private so that you will need to apply in order to be a member.
Note that you need to have a confirmed email address to use this feature. You need to be level 7 to become a member of a club, but you can only create posts or topics when you reach level 9. You can create your own club when you are level 13.
Note: Topics that are inactive for more than 30 days are automatically deleted.
Last updated: 2016-02-10 11:15:57
ALL ARTICLES ON Clubs
- What is a Club?
- Where do I find Clubs?
- How do I start a Club?
- Why or how would a Club be closed or deleted?
- How do I join a Club?
- What is a Club Owner?
- What is a Club Manager? How do I make someone a Manager in my Club?
- How do I make Sceneries in Clubs?
- How do I choose a Club logo?
- I'm a Kidsafe member ... How do I join a Club?
- Can I have more than one club?
- How do I close/delete my club?
- How many hot topics can I add in my Club?
- Why can't I add a topic to a Club Discussion Board?
- What is the Stardoll Royalty Club about?
- Parent & teacher information
- Chat & Private Parties
- Technical Help
- Rules & Safety
- Album & Scenery
- Beauty Parlor
- Contests & Events
- Design & Sell
- Dressups & Games
- Friend Feed
- Message Central
- My Account
- Stylist Studio
- The Star Blog