Join the exclusive club of Superstars!
- Superstar badge
- Sell in Starbazaar
- Extra gifts & Stardollars
- Start chats & host private parties
- Exclusive Beauty Parlor features
- Exclusive Superstar homes
- Superstar only Stores & limited brands
- 3 Spotlight submits
- VIP access & special offers
- First-in-line to Customer Support
- All Superstar features!
- Royalty badge
- Unlimited Spotlight submits
- Royalty only stores & sales
- Exclusive access to new features
- Royalty Club membership
LOG-IN Now! Go to the upper right hand corner of the page and log-in now for a special OFFER -- don't miss this seasonal offer!
What is the CVC/CVV?The Card Verification Code, or CVC*, is an extra code printed on your credit card. With American Express the CVC appears as a separate 4-digit code printed on the front of your card. With Mastercard and Visa it is the final 3 digits of the number printed on the signature strip on the reverse of your card. The name of this code differs among card companies. You may also know it as the Card Verification Value (CVV) which provides the same type of information.