How do I start a Club?
Stardolls who have reached level 13 and have a confirmed email address can start a club. Everybody (except KidSafe members) can have one club. Superstars are allowed to have 3 clubs.
Click on "Create a club" (under Chat & Friends), and follow the instructions for starting a club. Choose an original club name which doesn't use any bad words and which doesn't include any spaces or special characters. Then you should:
1. Decide whether to have a Public Club which automatically accepts all interested members or a Private Club where you choose who can become a member.
2. Select a category for your club, so that other stardolls can search for it.
3. Choose a club logo and create a presentation describing the club's identity and goals.
You can change all this later (except the club name) if you are not completely happy. Once you have created your club, you can create sceneries with your club members and discussions on the club's own forums. On your page, you will have an overview of the clubs you own, clubs where you are the manager, and your other club memberships.
If you delete your club, you will have to wait one month before you can create a new one (for Superstars, the waiting time is just 7 days).
Senest opdateret: 2016-02-10 11:23:02
ALLE ARTIKLER PÅ Klubber
- What is a Club?
- Where do I find Clubs?
- How do I start a Club?
- Why or how would a Club be closed or deleted?
- How do I join a Club?
- What is a Club Owner?
- What is a Club Manager? How do I make someone a Manager in my Club?
- How do I make Sceneries in Clubs?
- How do I choose a Club logo?
- I'm a Kidsafe member ... How do I join a Club?
- Can I have more than one club?
- How do I close/delete my club?
- How many hot topics can I add in my Club?
- Why can't I add a topic to a Club Discussion Board?
- What is the Stardoll Royalty Club about?