In Case You Missed It: Trippy Tunes by Kalup and Franco
Photo: Getty Images
It seems that Oscar nominations, rigorous academic pursuits, and a major book publication just ain’t enough for this Renaissance man. James Franco, who is either schizophrenic, an overachiever or leisure-phobic (most likely all three), is most recently adding “recording artist” to his already jam-packed CV. Kalup and Franco, a musical collaboration between the multi-talented film star and performance artist Kalup Linzy, released their second track, ‘Turn it Up,’ on July 12. The duo also recently released their first music video for the track ‘Rising.’ Unfortunately for those excited about this fresh batch of James Franco eye-candy, the avant-garde video predominantly features four minutes of a wigged Linzy crooning on top of psychedelic visuals. If you’re curious, check it out here, but don’t say we didn’t warn you. Polyester wigs and trippy visuals aside, the tracks, released on Dutty Artz (yes, this is a real record label) are not half bad.
LÄR KÄNNA BLOGGARNA
- 55_Marielle_13 Populärt inlägg: "Sminktips"
- 47SaraTheCatLover Populärt inlägg: "TÄVLING!"
- 68Sofia.t Populärt inlägg: "#2 Pulsen på: Starbazaar"
- 56ShellySweden16 Populärt inlägg: "Alla Hjärtans Dag Naglar!"
- 64Didilina10 Populärt inlägg: "Vinnarna är här!"
- 61Emeralden Populärt inlägg: "Antidote Vår 2013"
- 49jossan.98 Populärt inlägg: "Catwalken"
- 62vegan9815 Populärt inlägg: "Din Jul - Del 2"