Now this here is lel1996, a fellow StarBlogger. This outfit just makes me speechless.
Above is my suite, probably my favorite room I've done. The painting in the center of the room is of the Mona Lisa. Who created it?
Hello, dearies! It's Jade, your new StarBlogger! I'm here today to show you some oh-mazing MeDolls I have found while surfing Stardoll. These 3 girls really know how to dress! I'll give my opinion on why I like the outfit so much, too, so you could use my tips and suggestions on your own MeDollie if you like!
Organizing doesn't have to be boring. Do it with style and flair!
I_love_Jacob. shows us her organized suite.
- Hey :) This post is about what I think your Stardoll wardrobe essentials should be! And today, namely the basics - clothing that never loses it's classic touch!
- I am back writting part two of fashion its as It could all not fit in the one post. Tell me what you think of the both of them.
A still from the film Fashion’s love of glamorous mini-movies has made its way to LA where designer Geren Lockhart, of Geren Ford, has enlisted a few film-making friends to produce a branded short. In anticipation of her label’s just opened retail location/studio hybrid in Los Angeles, the film celebrates Geren Ford’s spring ’12 collection by exposing what her muses get up to after nightfall. A cross between Laguna Beach and the opening credits of How to Make it in America (Terry Richardson-esque stop motion and all), the project was a collaboration between Lockhart and costume designer Casey Storm, who’s previous outings include Being John Malkovitch, Where the Wild Things Are, and Rebel, starring the always-clever James Franco. Rain Phoenix and John Gold star as debaucherous surfside socialistas who enlist the help of firecrackers and assorted carbonated beverages to nab some lady love. Click through to see the film! Geren Ford Spring 2012 Fashion Film from Geren Ford on Vimeo.
- I'm back again hopefully to give you a helping hand from what you can tell by the title, Fashion. Ok, lets get straight to the point.
- Last week, we heard rumors about a possible break up between Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis. After 14 years together, Vanessa and Johnny are now living in separate houses and Vanessa has been spotted alone the last few weeks. At the French premiere of the movie Café de Flore" Vanessa was asked how she's handeling the rumors. "It depends which rumor," Vanessa replied. "Here, this is one which could hurt my family. After that ... they say that we have 52 houses in France, we separate in winter, we get married every summer. Me, I'm in my 12th pregnancy. All this is, I don't know, because the Queen of England didn't lose her teeth this week and there's nothing happening," she continued. Vanessa claims these rumors are absolutely false, but we're still not convinced... (people)
CUNOAȘTE-I PE STAR BLOGGERII NOȘTRI
- 66PAULA13477SUPER Articol în prim pl…: "Rozul - culoarea fetelor?"
- 55isabela403311 Articol în prim pl…: "Bunele maniere"
- 66missLittle_anne13 Articol în prim pl…: "Look-uri de primăvară"
- 60ClaraSun Articol în prim pl…: "Să fim prieteni :)!"
- 79CIRESICA200917 Articol în prim pl…: "Cum să te protejezi pe internet?"