- Celebrate the Launch of Mortal Kiss the Book!
Visit The Mortal Kiss Page on Stardoll for exciting giveaways each week!
Don't forget to pick upyour copy today!
- They make us jealous with amazing collections of designer outfits, their front row seats at Fashion Week shows all over the world and just their all round fabulousness! Her are our favorite stylistas from 2010, wearing some of their most trend-setting outfits. Enjoy!
Photo: Getty Images
Former Rachel Zoe assistant and adored stylist Brad Goreski announced on Twitter this morning that he is the new Brand Stylist for Kate Spade. With his new television show It’s a Brad, Brad World airing on Bravo this Monday, it’s looking like a great start to the new year for Goreski! WWD Bebe is launching a bridal line this upcoming March. Designed by Project Runway runner-up Rami Kashou,the collection will consist of ten styles and will be available at Bebe’s Soho store as well as other shops across the country. The Cut On top of yesterday’s news of Alessandra Ambrosio’s pregnancy during the VS fashion show, rumors are swirling that another Angel also has a bun in the oven. Model Lily Aldridge and husband Caleb Followill, lead singer for Kings of Leon, are expecting their first baby. Aldridge is reportedly about three months along, meaning she was a few weeks into her pregnancy when she walked the VS show in early November. E! Apparently, short hair is in. Emma Watson’s pixie cut and Justin Bieber’s infamous swoosh have been given the title of most influential haircuts of the year. Wall Street Journal In honor of the new year, DJ Earworm has revealed his latest mash up: United States of Pop 2011 (World Go Boom). Earworm has combined the most popular songs of 2011, you know the ones you want but can’t stop singing, into one ridiculous track and accompanying video. The mix includes everything from Adele’s “Rolling in the Deep” to Rihanna’s “We Found Love.”
When the first thing you notice in a medoll’s suite is a hamster falling in love with a gerbil, you know you are dealing with an animal lover! KWcat’s suite is a happy playground for a flying elephant, a lovesick hamster, a shy gerbil, a loveable liger and an assortment of kitty cats that would make any cat lover proud. Throw in a black and tan hound and a three headed dog and you have an endearing menagerie to delight visiting medolls. This artistic fashionista decorates her suite with a touch of whimsy that is bound to make you smile. KWcat says, “They are the sweetest! They are all over my suite getting into trouble.” Play a delightful game of hide and seek, and look for these pampered pets as you ooh and ah over her beautiful rooms. Her style is “different everyday”. You can return many times to her palace of pets, and there is always something new to see. Put this stop on your travel plans!
CONHEÇA OS STARBLOGGERS
- 48Carolinamodelo7 Artigo em destaque: "Como cuidar do teu Cabelo"
- 64klarine15 Artigo em destaque: "HotBuys & Rares"
- 54WowCowAnjo21 Artigo em destaque: "Stanley Kubrick"
- 54Estrelinhah Artigo em destaque: "Os sonhos"
- 63miss_vilarelho16 Artigo em destaque: "Encontra o biquini ideal"
- 62MJmadethis17 Artigo em destaque: "À Conversa com BRSA10"
- 48wonder-princess15 Artigo em destaque: "Nail art - Spring "
- 65fredinha449 Artigo em destaque: "Fotografias com Mil Palavras #6"
- 57ShaLiiMaR Artigo em destaque: "be fashion (look)"
- 107filipinhamaria18 Artigo em destaque: "Entrevista com Rebeldegajo"
- 60Leonor.Stardoll Artigo em destaque: "#8 Entrevista à LadyLaraCroft."
- 64Mary.DKNY15 Artigo em destaque: "80's"
- 69-.Flor.- Artigo em destaque: "Dia Internacional da Mulher"
- 41AnnieArtemisa18 Artigo em destaque: "Dicas!"