- Hey dollies! Today's blog post is about feathers! If you haven't already noticed, feathers have been a very popular trend in the fashion world since the Fall. The trend started towards the end of August. I am a big fan of this trend. I own a pair of feather earrings, and I even have 2 feather extensions of my own! :) Almost everywhere I go, someone has feather extensions, earrings, and even necklaces.
Babies are living life in the fast lane thanks to an onslaught of miniature collections released this month. And it’s about to get a whole lot better: WWD has reported that Fendi just signed a deal with chic Italian children’s manufacturer Inglesina. The partnership will include a line of strollers, prams, and baby carriers, all bearing the Italian brand’s “F” logo. Rather than going with the traditional pink and blue colorways, Fendi’s baby products will come in the far more sophisticated shades of cream, mahogany, and blue. The carriers are yet another score for the under-10 set, following Lanvin’s childrens’ launch that includes over 20 spring ’12 pieces for pint-sized girly girls. In addition, just last week it was announced that Oscar de la Renta is about to design pieces for (highly discerning) stylish munchkins. And let’s not forget the Stella McCartney for Gap Kids collection, which had fans like Carla Bruni squeezing into the British designer’s pint-size military jackets and printed dresses. Kids these days, they’re just on a roll.
- RedCherry155 models one of her creations.
- A big trend on the red carpet is the off the shoulder dress. It's the dress that is swept off the shoulders, leaving them unveiled. While we think that this is a cool look, it's not that easy to pull it off! Click on the pictures to see some of our fave celebs showing off their shoulders!
Courtesy of Chris Benz
Real men wear pink, and in Chris Benz’s case it’s suitable for everyday. The rosy-haired Seattle native moved to New York to attend Parsons and started his own label after stints at Marc Jacobs and J.Crew. The CFDA Emerging Designer Award winner has a rabid affinity for juice cleanses (they must come in handy this time of year) and is sentimental for sketchbooks. Here he breaks it down for ELLE, one question at a time.
Hey readers! This is my next lookbook post, and this look is from the beautiful itr15:
BLI KJENT MED BLOGGERNE
- klopi19 Populært innlegg: "Feriemodus"
- mote-mee Populært innlegg: "Jeffrey Campbell i StarDesign"
- Mette.Stardoll Populært innlegg: "Stem på din favoritt!"
- bartgossip Populært innlegg: "Høstsminke"
- Ruubin23 Populært innlegg: "Miss Norway først og fremst!"