1) The best way to protect your account is to:
not reveal your password, nor change the account's email addres to an unknown address.
give the password to another user who promised a hack-free makeover. (It is hack-free, afterall!)
enter my account name and password on a site that offers free Stardollars/Superstar membership.
2) If someone sends me something inappropriate, I should:
report the user and delete the message.
forward the message to others.
reply to the message.
3) If someone offers to sell an account on Stardoll, I should:
buy this account as soon as possible - it's a great opportunity!
try to help the other member sell the account.
report the user right away because they breaking Stardoll's rules.
4) Asking for another member's password is:
totally fine, because I know the other person.
absolutely forbidden and it may lead to deletion of my account.
probably ok, especially if they forget their password, because then someone knows it and can help th
5) One member tells me that I can buy a rare DKNY dress for 1000 Stardollars.
What a deal! Rares are hard to come by and it's worth it.
I should check to see how many other rares they have...
The most I'm allowed to pay for anything on Stardoll is 600 Stardollars, so I'll report this member
6) My best friend on Stardoll offers me a free Superstar membership with one condition: I give her my password.
There is no such thing as a free Superstar membership. I will report and block her.
Wow! I've always wanted to be a Superstar! I'll send it over right away!
I'm not so sure, but it seems safe enough...
7) When is it safe to give out my password?
For a makeover, but ONLY with references.
When I'm asked for it.
Never, ever, ever!
8) Which of the following is the safest password?
My nickname, because it's easiest to remember.
A mix of capital and lowercase letters, with numbers and symbols.
My real name.
9) I have a picture of myself and I'm chatting with a person who wants me to send it to them. Is it ok to do this?
No, it's never safe to send a picture of yourself to someone you met online!
Sure, this person seems to be nice.
Definitely, they told me there is nothing to worry about.
10) I talked to a member who told me her name is Kate and she said she is 12 years old. In reality, Kate:
might be a very nice girl.
is anybody! I've never met her so I wouldn't know.
might go to a school near my own, so she really is a girl named Kate.