- Katherine Heigl is a mom again! Katherine and hubby, Josh Kelley, just adopted another baby girl- this time from Louisiana (or so we heard). A few years ago, Katherine and Josh adopted their eldest daughter, Naleigh, from South Korea just when she was 10 months old. Katherine recently discussed how hard it was to be an adoptive mother, "People are always talking about the strong bond between mother and daughter, this magical connection - but we didn't have that. (It was) the hardest time in my life... I fought incredibly hard for my daughter to accept me as (her) mother. Her rejection almost broke my heart." We are so excited for the new family member and can't wait to meet her. (people)
Prada’s ‘Parallel Universes,’ a creative new spring campaign, is meant to merge two worlds in the name of Prada. The Italian house recruited Vahram Muratyan, the illustrator and blogger behind one of fashion’s favorite Tumblrs, Paris vs. New York, to illustrate the meeting of the two realms for a series of gifs. “Prada Parallel Universes is an exercise that grows out of the drive to experiment with, and to match, new communications media and Prada’s semiotics,” a release says. “To be consistent with the present without nostalgia.” Considering Prada’s spring collection was dripping in nostalgia, the gifs do put a surprisingly modern spin on each illustration.
- Much like Carrie Bradshaw’s flower pin, Rachel Zoe’s oversized glasses, or Kate Moss’ skinny jeans, sometimes all it takes to define an icon’s style is one timeless piece. For spring, similar classics were reworked from decades past to bring the coolest looks of today. From ’40s chic to ’80s geek, we’re rehashing fashion’s greatest hits fit for an icon.
The LBD: ’50s
Glee diva Lea Michele revamps vintage wearing a glamorous lace update to Audrey Hepburn’s swing skirt and sumptuous silhouette.
- 57898699 DEL
- Hey lieve mensen, ik heb besloten een verhaal te gaan schrijven. Ik post elke keer een gedeelte. hier het eerste deel.
- 57898699 DEL
There are probably hordes of people flocking to see Lena Dunham‘s Tiny Furniture now that Girls has become a bonafide hit. The film, Dunham’s first, was so called because of her mother’s art work, which revolved around photographing said miniatures. So we kind of wish that the designers of the tiny furniture cake maker at left had seized upon the opportunity for puns. Instead the waffle iron is called the “Sapore dei Mobili,” designed by a Japanese Portuguese duo, Ryosuke Fukusada and Rui Pereira. It just made its debut at the Milan Furniture Fair, so if anyone’s looking for a congratulatory gift for Dunham, voila!
- The hottest trend this spring and summer are patterned shorts and we can't wait to dress in these lovely shorts when the weather warms up. We've spotted celebs like Whitney Port and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in some cool patterned shorts. Pair them simple with a tee, blouse, or a blazer.
Pitbulls are said to be man-eaters because of their past history. They don’t see that pitbulls can be really lovable pets. It's all up to the owners to raise them correctly.
Er zijn weer heel wat nieuwe dingen op Stardoll!
LEER ONZE STARBLOGGERS KENNEN
- 57107max157 Verschenen blogs: "Fashion tip: 'Leuke haartrends'"
- 48Bienalicious Verschenen blogs: "Vettig Haar? "
- 34Amiss_18 Verschenen blogs: "het pastel roze jurkje"
- 70emmaduizend Verschenen blogs: "Tijd"
- 71afgantje-2 Verschenen blogs: "Mooiste suite van deze week!(18-03-13)"
- 101--Sharonn--21 Verschenen blogs: "Annoying"
- 69LINDSAY12345LO Verschenen blogs: "Beetje inspiratie"
- 30jemeisjekaylee17 Verschenen blogs: "Hey allemaal!"
- 65anieka2 Verschenen blogs: "Album Review: Glassheart"
- 69Femme- Verschenen blogs: "Make-up voor donkere dolls"
- 61wesle Verschenen blogs: "Overzicht"