Fun Facts: Domestic Bengal Cats
This photo is my mother's cat, Lucy. She's a domestic Bengal cat. I caught her just as she was meowing... she was on the Harley Davidson, which is a no-no because of her claws. Doesn't she look cute when she's caught red-pawed? :)
Anyway, the first time I saw Lucy I couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful she was. I looked up some facts on domestic Bengal cats and would like to share some with you today. If you're a cat lover, you'll love these cats.
- domestic bengal cats are a hybrid of the wild Asian leopard cat & domestic cat.
- as far as markings go, they may be leopard spotted, rosetted, or marbled.
- they are affectionate, intelligent, playful, inquisitive, outgoing and attentive.
- they get along quite well with other domestic cats & dogs.
- unlike regular domestics, bengal cats will continue to be very playful into their adulthood. my mother's cat, Lucy, is 14 years old and she still plays like she's a little kitten.
- the Asian leopard cat is a very accomplished swimmer, therefore, having some of those genes as a domestic Bengal cat, they love water!
- all cats meow, but domestic Bengal cats are very chatty. when you say 'hello' or ask them a questin, or just talk to them in general, they will always respond.
There's much more to these cats than these few facts. I hope you enjoyed the little info that I shared with you! Isn't Lucy beautiful?!
스타 블로거 만나보기
- Moosycakes21 특집 포스팅 : "Bold Graphics For Summer!"
- Fizzy_Popz 특집 포스팅 : "The Greatness of Books ~PART 1~"
- lilrosamae18 특집 포스팅 : "New June Releases And Styling Them"
- little_kit 특집 포스팅 : "Staying Hydrated"
- Snerfy15 특집 포스팅 : "Shopaholics Anonymous?"
- Vintage_Freek 특집 포스팅 : "Quality Over Quantity"
- VampireLady3324 특집 포스팅 : "Limited vs Ordinary Clothes"
- vampirefreak121 특집 포스팅 : "Things To Note When Plaza Shopping"
- midnightmonkey619 특집 포스팅 : "3 Ways To Wear... Festival Fashion"
- Waddles17 특집 포스팅 : "Basics Aren't Basic"
- 2010vampire 특집 포스팅 : "This Week's Dream Suite"
- Real.StarGirl14 특집 포스팅 : "What Happened to Me?"